Chapter Ten

"This is nuts! I shouldn't have ever agreed to do this!" Changbin muttered under his breath as Minho finished typing the code into the side gate. The one that was more quiet when it opened, and didn't alert his father.

"Go, go, go!" he whispered-shouted as he motioned for the other boys to hurry the doors. "Dad's probably not home yet, but we have to be quick. He'll be home within the hour."

"Did we have to cut it this close?" Hyunjin brushed past Minho and let out a deep breath. "You're the one who's going to be in trouble if we got caught, I'm making sure of it!"

"Fine," Minho closed the door behind Chan, who was the last one to come through the door. "Follow me, don't be loud, and try to not turn on any of the motion detecting lights."

"Where are those?" Hyunjin whispered, glancing around at the large house in front of him.

"Around the sides of the house."

"Damn, this house is nice!"

(Take this house, and transport it into a secluded area with lots of trees

(Take this house, and transport it into a secluded area with lots of trees.)

"This is just our working house. It has to be close to the city so my dad can go to work. The other houses my dad owns are better..."

"You're such a rich kid, we got it," Hyunjin patted his shoulders as the six boys hurried around the edge of the house, not triggering any of the lights. They went around the back, avoiding the garage. To the side, Minho thanked whoever was watching him that the tarp hadn't been moved.

"Okay, Hyunjin, with me," Minho murmured as he gripped the side of the housing and pushed himself upward, using some of the wooden siding to boost himself up. Grunting as he managed to pull himself onto the lower level roof, he glanced down at Hyunjin who was looking unsure of himself. "Are you coming or not?"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Hyunjin muttered, following Minho up onto the roof.

"I'll go in first," Minho fought to keep his balance as he spoke. "The vent is open, do you have the... 'you know what'?"

"You mean this?" Hyunjin handed over the bag... hesitating before gagging off the side of the roof.

"Right," Minho picked up the black bag and turned to the vent that, very fortunately, faced outside. "The house cleaner's coming in any moment, so..."

He dumped the bag inside the vent.

"Oh god, I'm going to puke!" Hyunjin cried.

Minho nearly gagged as well, but he tossed the bag off the side of the roof and nodded for Hyunjin to follow him. Together, they carefully walked along the lower level of the roof onto a flat part of the modern house that was in front of them. That's where Minho squatted down to wait.

While Hyunjin and Minho were working on getting the window open, the other boys had scattered to the places where Minho said would be safe to wait. Felix and Changbin went as far back as the garage and hunkered down behind a bush, while Jisung and Chan went to the other side and hid right behind the front yard, pressed up against the house.