20 Kisses

It was a calm evening. Dinner eaten, plates washed, sink clean. Chuuya dried his hands, blue eyes following his lover who walked from the living room to the kitchen and long arms soon found their way around his small waist.

"I see you are done ."

Dazai pulled his petite lover closer, nose against hair breathing in his scent, his tone being enough for Chuuya to guess that he had a request.

"Yeah and you didn't help at all as usual ."

"I was busy too !!"

"Busy doing what ? Lazing around ?"

Chuuya tilted his head back to look at his huge lover, not a bit flinching at his pout, Dazai quickly switched tactics, opting for a wide grin.

"What day are we today ?"

This took Chuuya by surprise, he for a second thought he forgot something important, fastly recalling his important dates.

"It isn't your birthday and it hasn't been a year since we got together yet .."

With his head still leaned back, Chuuya's mind was focused on the question and his partner took this chance to steal a quick kiss from him confusing him.

"What was that for ??"

"To let you know what day we are today ."

This didn't help clear Chuuya's confusion, following his lover who pulled him by his wrist to their bedroom.

"I don't get it ."

"Today is Kiss Day ."

"Kiss Day ? I didn't know there was such a day .."

"Me neither, i found about it when i was on my phone and i thought we could celebrate it ."

Once in their room, arms were back around waist except, they were facing each other now, Dazai's soft smile letting Chuuya know that he was leaving the decision to him.

"Here he goes, being all caring .." Chuuya was the one to pout, he didn't have a free day for so long and he was planning to sleep yet here was his lover ruining it and on top of that, he was indirectly urging him to say yes and yet again, on top of all of that, Chuuya did want whatever they were about to do.

"How are we supposed to celebrate it ?"

Chuuya didn't have the will in him to get angry over Dazai's triumphant grin as he pulled his phone, showing Chuuya his discovery.

"So i fell upon this list with twenty types of kisses, i only read the titles and there are few i didn't recognize so i thought we could try them ."

"Okay, we can do that ."

"How about i take ten and you take ten ?"

Chuuya nodded to his lover's suggestion, watching him scroll through the pages to go back to the first type that he read outloud.