Naughty in a stranger's car

Warning : SMUT !

The birthday party was held in Fyodor's villa, he and his lover, Nikolai, made sure to invite all their friends, even those they didn't meet in awhile. Chuuya was one of them.

By the time he reached the villa, everyone was there. He left his gift at the entry with whoever was that tall, white haired guy with red eyes, though he had a cool dragon tattoo on his neck, Chuuya remarked as he walked in, trying to spot the only person he knew.

The house was crowded with guests so he stopped in the hall and looked around him, hoping he would spot his silver haired friend, what he spotted instead were brown eyes locking with his, blue eyes instinctively went back to check who that person was and the man was still looking at him, not averting his gaze.

"What's with that guy- wait he's kinda hot .." Chuuya didn't want to make it obvious, not staring at the guy for too long but the latter didn't seem to care, never taking his eyes off him.

"Chuuya !! I was waiting for you !"

Chuuya recognized that loud voice right away, directly turning to face Nikolai, fist bumping with him then giving him a tight hug.

"I didn't see you for so long ! Since high school was it ?"

"You didn't grow at all~"

"While you became a giant- how dare you ?! You even let your hair grow .."

"You too did ."

Nikolai didn't hesitate to rest his arm on Chuuya's shoulders, walking him between the guests as they recalled the old days, though those brown eyes didn't leave Chuuya's mind, he tried to be the least noticeable as he glanced behind his back and the guy was still there, staring at him while sipping his whiskey.

"Did you meet Dos-kun ?"

"I didn't, i just got here ."

"Let's find him then ."

Nikolai went back where he last saw his boyfriend but of course, he left. They spent awhile looking for him as Nikolai introduced few of the guests to the redhead like the sweet guy with half white-half pink hair called Sigma, or Nikolai's younger brother, or twin Chuuya would say at how similar they looked, whose name was Albatross.

He also treated him to the drinks and food but Chuuya only took a beer.

"I'm not having anything strong, i gotta be in my senses when i walk back to my place it's pretty far from here ."

"What do you mean you're walking back to your place ? Aren't you spending the night here ?!!"

"I gotta work tomorrow .."

"When are you gonna be wasted and get freaky with a stranger if it's not in your twenties, Chuuya ?!!!!!"

"That wasn't my plan for today ."

Luckily, they found their birthday boy and Nikolai switched his attention to him, making sure to wrap his arm around his lover's waist and give his neck a gentle kiss while smirking at Agatha, the blonde woman Fyodor was with.