Parents helping their kids ... or themselves ?

Chuuya just finished his long mission and made his report, all he needed now was a good shower and a cup of his favorite wine before he takes a long nap. He neither was physically nor mentally prepared to handle the waste of bandages who he found in his apartment, sitting on his couch and drinking his wine ! Actually, this wasn't really just his apart since he shared it with the brunet before he leaves the Port Mafia but he still left so it's his now and even if it was his, he still closed the door just after opening it deciding to go to another apartment because he obviously didn't have just one. What he knew would happen happened as he felt a hand grabbing his wrist firmly while another hand was on his waist pulling him inside again, he was so tired to fight back that he just leaned on the taller one behind him letting him drag him till they reached the couch on which he set before taking the cup of wine the other was drinking to finish it in one gulp, he really needed it if he had to deal with this freak.

"What do you want ?" He irritatingly asked the brunet who was sitting beside him while grinning :"I see that hatrack is really tired today~"

"Way more after seeing a certain waste of space ..." the ginger hushed as he stood up and went to his room letting his coat fall on the way. Dazai obviously followed him and instently jumped on the bed he missed a lot then laid on his side and stared at the other who was undressing himself :"I need your help to let Akutagawa-kun and Atsushi-kun get along~"

"And what do i gain by helping you ?" Chuuya didn't even mind the other seeing him almost naked since the brunet knew his body better than he does. 

"We won't have to fight as Double Black anymore, doesn't that benefit you since you want to rest so bad~" said the brunet as his eyes were examining the ginger from head to toe.

"Not bad ..." Chuuya whispered after he took some clothes with him then headed to the shower while saying to the other :"I'm tired now, you tell me about the details later when i go back to work ." He was going to close the door of the bathroom behind him but was surprised when Dazai held it to stop him :"What ?"

Dazai just smiled as he started unbuttoning his shirt :"I think i will take a shower too~"

"Fuck off !!" The ginger yelled in vain since they ended up taking the shower together just like in the old days.

"How did we end up this way ?" Akutagawa whispered while staring at the small kid with silver hair and big yellow and purple eyes looking up at him in his own apartment. Well, the question itself was pointless since he knew way too well how they ended up like this as he remembered his short superior asking him to go on a patrol in that specific alley in which he met the man tiger and fought at first before an ability user interrupts them. He didn't even know why that guy used his ability on Atsushi turning him into a kid and just because he was the one protecting him when the guy attacked them again, the kid or "Brat !" Akutagawa would say, doesn't want to leave him anymore since now, he has no souvenir of his grown up self. 

This wasn't exactly the case since Atsushi wasn't scared from Chuuya who treated him really nicely between that everyone there thought "Such a mom !" At his actions but the ginger couldn't take care of him because of work, besides "You're responsible" both him and his mentor said to poor Akutagawa who had to take care of him now. He didn't even know why it wasn't someone from the Armed Detective Agency who should babysit him. And for the first time in his life he really needed Higuchi's help, Chuuya said he sent her with his sister, Gin in a special mission. In conclusion, there was no escape for him.

He still wasn't an idiot, as much as he thought of the reason why all of this happened, it would always end up on a certain name he knew way too well, and this name was no other than 'Dazai Osamu' which means, Akutagawa had no other choice but to accept his fate for the next 24 hours.