Chuuya has to choose a boyfriend ?!

He was only doing it for money, if it wasn't for that why would he accept to take part in a video with such a stupid concept ?

He didn't move to Japan since long ago, he only had one job which didn't earn him enough for all his needs so when he was scouted for the game and told how much he was getting paid, his choice was obvious.

In a building he wasn't familiar with, he took seat between a bunch of females, he seemed to be the only guy they picked for the video and he also guessed he was the last they were going to call.

When the last girl left to the next room, one of the guys in the staff joined Chuuya, letting him know that it will be his turn next.

Chuuya asked if there was anything he had to say or a way he had to act and luckily for him, the guy said he can be himself, Chuuya was never a good actor in the first place.

Before he goes in, he checked himself in one of the glasses, he was going to be in a video that millions will watch, he'll at least make sure he looks good.

He was in a red v-neck top leaving his black choker well seen, tight black pants, black boots and a large green jacket, his long ginger hair was in a high ponytail "Could have looked better ." He thought but it was late now.

He could still hear the guys loud laughters when he was called in the next room, he breathed out in an attempt to relax, he only had to pick the decent guys, get his money and leave.

Chuuya guessed the participants or more like, the ones who owned the Youtube channel in which the video will be posted, didn't know there was a guy between all those females, the first low "Wow ..." he heard from one of the blonde guys sounded a little homophobic to him.

He stood on the red spot, seeing the green Right and red Left signs in the back of the room, he concluded that the ones he was going to pick would go to the right and the ones he disliked to the left but before he could look closely at the participants who stood in a line, the guy behind the camera gestured for him to introduce himself.

"I am Nakahara Chuuya, 22 years old, originally from France but now i live in Yokohama ."

He turned to face the participants and the first was a tall brunet who didn't seem that weirded out by having to pick up a guy.

"My name is Dazai Osamu, also 22 years old and .."

The man kneeled, surprising Chuuya when he suddenly grabbed his hand and gave him his most seductive look.

"Would you join me in a double suicide ?"

A shiver ran down Chuuya's spine, he didn't know why all the guys were laughing while the one kneeling seemed dead serious about his offer. 

Chuuya thanked any god that he was told to be himself, he didn't wait to push the guy's hand away, shouting at him.

"What a creep ! Left !"

"Not again !!"

Dazai cried out, walking defeatedly to the left. Chuuya quickly gathered his thoughts, the next guy was already there. He was a tall blonde with glasses and seemed way more serious than he was supposed to be in this situation.

"Kunikida Doppo, 22 years old, i may not be the richest, smartest, most handsome or most unique guy in the room but i try my best ."

"That's nice, i try my best too ."

Chuuya nodded, he thought all the guys would be weirdos as the first one who was shouting "I'm trying my best too !!" but luckily, this one was normal, Chuuya analyzed him, deciding to ask more questions.