Tsuki ga kirei

*The title is inspired by the Anime 'Tsuki ga kirei', 'The moon is beautiful' was used in the same meaning as 'I love you' in one of Natsume Soseki's books and in this fic, both Dazai and Chuuya know this.

'Fuck it !' Were the only words Chuuya's mind had on repeat at the sight of his ex partner who joined him in the airport.

Chuuya kept cursing himself the whole time not sharing a word with the brunet till they found their seats in the plane. Dazai had his eyes on his passport as he spoke up.

"It has been ages since i last went on a trip with Chuuya, i would appreciate it if you tell me why you're taking me to France though ."

"I'm surprised that you came .."

"It's not like i'm being of help in the Agency besides, you're paying everything, of course i wouldn't miss this chance ."

Chuuya wanted to death glare this stupid mackerel but he chose to hold it back not wanting to look at the other's face. He relaxed in his seat finally deciding to explain why he would take him on this trip.

"I just need you to touch that one guy-"

"This sounds dirty, Chuuya~"

"Not my fault that you have such a lewd mind ! Anyway ! I met that guy in a bar the other day and he used his ability on me so now i just need you to nullify it ."

"What is his ability ?"

"I can't see colours anymore, everything looks gray to me since that day ."

"How are we supposed to find that man ?"

"He left his number with me so .. i guess we can call him ."

"Why would he leave it though ?"

"I don't know. I don't remember ."

Dazai gave him a suspicious look, he knew Chuuya way too well and right now, he can tell Chuuya was hiding a part of the story for some reason. All he knew is that he won't nullify the guy's ability till he finds the truth.

Dazai ignored the part of him that was disappointed at Chuuya booking two rooms in the hotel they will stay in. Only five minutes passed since each of them went to his room and Dazai was already intruding Chuuya's room as if it was his.

"What place are we going to visit first~"

"We are visiting no place, i will call the guy and we will meet him this evening ."

"Don't be mean !! This is my first time in France so at least take me to the Eiffel Tour or to Versaille !!"

Chuuya acted like he didn't hear him, his eyes focused on the sheet of paper with a phone number the mysterious man left behind as he tapped it on his phone to call him. His attention quickly turned to the brunet sitting beside him and peeking on his phone.

"What's the color of your coat ? It looks dark, is it brown ?"

"Correct ! But you really can't see colors .. how does my black and white version look ??"

Dazai stood up then leaned down his face close to Chuuya's as he gave him his signature grin.

"Still handsome right ?"

"Yeah yeah .. ah- he picked up !"

Dazai pouted at his partner averting his gaze, he sat beside him again enjoying how Chuuya's voice sounds as he spoke in French, he couldn't understand a word though, the only french he knew were 'Salut', 'Au revoir', 'Je t'aime' and 'Veux-tu coucher avec moi ?' ... for obvious reasons. ('Hello', 'Good bye', 'I love you', 'Would you sleep with me ?')