You know you love me

It felt as if he was in the middle of nowhere.

His eyes traveled around, inspecting those high buildings, different looking strangers, brown orbs staring down at the map, trying to figure where he was, eventually realizing that "Guess i'm lost .."

"Bonjour ." (Good morning .)

"Bon .. jour ."

"Tu m'as l'air perdu. T'as besoin d'aide ?" (You seem lost. Do you need help ?)

Dazai has never seen such a foreign looking foreigner .. let it be the orange hair in a side bun, the blue eyes, tanned skin, or the very extravagant outfit. He felt a little shame, averting his gaze.

"I do .. not speak French well .."

"Oh so you speak English ? I don't mind that, was just wondering if you needed help since you seemed lost to me ."

"I ... my English is .. not very good .."

Dazai wished the ground would just suck him in, only now he realized what a bad idea it was to travel overseas without being fluent in the needed languages.

"What language do you speak then ?"

"I am .. from Japan ."

"I had a feeling you were Japanese ! I'm Japanese too !"

Dazai wasn't sure if he got that right, but he damn well did since the guy spoke in Japanese, a very fluent Japanese Dazai would say, giving the guy a perplexed look urging him to explain himself.

"I know i don't look like it, i'm only half Japanese, but i do have a Japanese name, i'm Nakahara Chuuya ."

"I'm Dazai Osamu ."

If there was anything Dazai never expected, it was to meet a Japanese guy in his second day in this country, he held the hand given to him to shake it, a foreigner thing he was doing for the first time, confused at the redhead's chuckle.

"You bowed down while shaking my hand ."

"That's .. how we usually greet people in Japan ."

"Really ? I gotta go there someday ."

Dazai almost forgot what he was doing there, he checked the hour on his phone, he knew he was going to be late, on the very first day of his lectures ...

"I assume you are new here, are you lost ?"

"I think i am .. i can't find where my lectures are held .."

Chuuya didn't hesitate to walk in Dazai's personal space, peeking at the map in his hands, the brunet busy eyeing the redhead's outfit.

"You're actually very close, you're supposed to go to the building after this one ."

"Really ?? Thank you !"

"You bowed down again ."

Chuuya let out another chuckle, waving at the guy who walked towards the building he pointed at before he thinks "On a second thought .."

Dazai was surprised to see the short guy walk by his side, giving him a quick pat on the shoulder.

"Just making sure you'll get in there safe and sound ."

"Thank you .."

Chuuya grinned, brown eyes going from that smile to the black choker down to the sleeveless yellow top with an extra large colorful jacket on such a small body, not being worn properly on the left shoulder, exposing arm and clavicle. Tight black jeans with some torn spots revealing skin, and matching black sneakers with a not so obvious high base were added to the scenery.