Say my name

"I wonder why Nakahara-kun's the only one who calls Dazai-kun with his first name .."

"Well, aren't they childhood friends ?"

"No, they're too close, more than needed ."

"It's kinda suspicious, i mean .. that 'kind' of suspicious .."

"No way ! There is no way Dazai-kun swings that way !!"

"Eeegh stop talking about that, it's disgusting .."

"Right ?? Just the thought of it made me want to puke .."

... it was when Chuuya overheard this talk between some of his female classmates that he decided he will never call Dazai 'Osamu' again ... what he didn't know is that he was about to ruin the plan Dazai was working so hard for since they became high schoolers.

'Seven times .. he just needs to say my name seven more times and i-'

"DAZAI !"

Dazai's thoughts were interrupted by his crush's voice, he quickly looked up, hazel eyes meeting blue ones he wished he could drown in.

"What's with you ?? I called you several times with no answer, looks like you're planning a murder with that face, you creep ."

"What does Chibi want from me anyway ?"

"Stop calling me 'Chibi' !"

Chuuya took his schoolbag with him heading out of the empty classroom except the two of them.

"Did you forget that we have Art class next ?"

"I did-"

The brunet quickly went after him internally chuckling at how short Chuuya is compared to him, part of his mind still processing their previous talk till it realized something 'W-wait ..'

"Wait, Chuuya ... did you just call me with my last name ?"

"Yeah, something wrong with that ?"

"Of course ! It- sounds weird with your voice ..."

"Well then get used to it because that's how i'll be calling you from now on ."

"Wait- what ?!"

'He wasn't joking ...' Dazai thought as he remembered each time Chuuya called him during the day 'Even in his messages ...' he thought again as he re read the text Chuuya just sent him "Oy Dazai, did you find the solution for that Maths task ??"

Dazai drew his gaze from his phone to his note book, one where he wrote 'Chuuya' for each time Chuuya called him 'Osamu' since he started counting, he was already at 993 times 'Only 7 times left .. only 7 !!'

He leaned back on his bed, wondering what he should do 'It doesn't matter how .. i need to make him say my name !'

"How dare you leave me on 'seen', waste of space ?!"

Chuuya was way too energitic in the morning but today, Dazai was no different, he had a goal after all.

"People say good morning first .. you didn't find how to solve that task ??"

"You found how ?"

"Stop asking stupid questions, Chuuya ."

"Then show me how !! I mean explain it to me, don't just give me the solution ."