My dear needy other half

WARNING : Mild Smut !

Chuuya was washing the dinner's dishes, glancing at her husband who sat tiredly on the couch scrolling from channel to channel.

After she dried her hands, she was about to head to her room walking past the couch when Dazai held her hand, pulling her to join him.

"Let's watch this movie together ."

"What is it about ?"

"I have no idea, i stopped at the first movie i found ."

Chuuya chuckled, sitting beside him and feeling safe at him wrapping his arm around her shoulders pulling her closer while resting his hand on her belly.

"You look tired, love ."

"I wouldn't dare say i'm tired when i have been staying home for the last months while you have to work even in weekends .."

"This is nothing compared to bearing a whole new life inside you, babe ."

Dazai leaned down, kissing her belly gently, he became way too soft since she got pregnant, it was her first pregnancy after all. Some action happening in the movie got their attention, turning them silent but after awhile came that one scene.

Any American movie had to have a scene where the main actors would make out, which made Chuuya a little uncomfortable, even turning her gaze from the screen but Dazai had a poker face the whole time, Chuuya couldn't help but miss the times when this kind of scenes would end up with them also making out, sometimes not even making it to the bedroom.

When the movie ended, Chuuya could finally walk to their room expecting her husband to join her after he turns off the TV and makes sure all the doors were closed but Dazai went to the restroom instead, saying that he would join her soon.

Chuuya waited in her room till she heard a click that told her Dazai locked the door of the restroom, she then slowly walked back on her steps, making sure they were as quiet as possible then she stopped beside where her husband was, leaning on the door.

She bit her bottom lip, closing her thighs and grabbing her pink dress right on top of her pubis tightly, she could tell what he was doing 'He's jerking off ...'

The simple thought of her husband masturbating made her gulp, her cheeks turning red and her body warming up, no one could blame her though, not when they didn't have sex since she got pregnant.

Chuuya went back to her room, looking at her reflection on the mirror, at her too big billy specifically but hearing the restroom's door open made her jump on the bed, as if she was about to sleep.

Dazai kissed her head gently as he joined her, wishing her a good night before he turns the lights off and lays beside her feeling how she got closer to him. He held her tight, loving how needy she could be.

He still had no idea what she needed the most though.

Dazai gave his wife a gentle kiss before he takes his leave which was what Chuuya was waiting for. She was finally on her own.

She didn't wait to head to her room, taking off her dress then facing the big glass, she analyzed her looks from front to side shivering a little at her big belly and thighs 'I .. got fat ...' then she sighed, sitting on the bed.

'I pity him for having such an ugly wife as me ...' She couldn't even blame him for not wanting her anymore 'Comparing myself to a whale would be an insult to all whales out there but then ...'