The Spirit who grants any wish

Mori and Elise were enjoying the beautiful view of the cherry trees in their small boat when a soft breeze came by, making them avert their gazes suddenly noticing Mori's rival but also friend, he seemed to be enjoying the view as well as he walked between the trees.

Chuuya on his side, took seat on a bench near the river, he did buy a small bouquet of cherry blossoms but seeing them in real was a whole different story, the wind made the small petals look like snow, the sight was mesmerizing.

He still kept an eye on his superior in case anything happens but when he saw him join  Fukuzawa, he wore a soft smile that quickly changed to a light chuckle, he could tell Elise was annoyed as Mori didn't seem to give her the attention she wanted anymore.

"Oh ! Looks like you don't have your hat today !"

The voice coming behind him made Chuuya turn around, finding someone he wasn't the most fond of. Fitzgerald was a foreigner but his company could still keep up with that of Mori or Fukuzawa, themselves heads of their own companies, he was ruining their business and Chuuya couldn't like him for that.

He wasn't the type to fake it as well, finding it hard to wear a fake smile but Fitzgerald didn't seem ready to leave, starting a conversation with the ginger instead who prayed for any god out there that something happens and he gets to leave.

Being in a shrine seemed of help as his wish soon came true, Kouyou who came with him but went on a walk on her own was back, she couldn't have a better timing. 

From the look Chuuya gave her, she could tell he was pleading for help so she quickly joined them getting Fitzgerald's attention, she was good at putting on an act unlike Chuuya who used this chance to flee away and join Elise who was on her own glaring at Mori.

"I see you were left behind ..."

"Whenever Rintarou meets that guy, they get into their talk and forget everyone and everything around .."

"She's jealous .." Chuuya tried hard to hold back his chuckle taking her hand and going on a walk with her.

"Where should we go ?"

"Where we can write our wishes !!"

"I thought you already went there with Mori-san .."

"I did but he didn't show up !!"

"Who ?"

"You never heard of the Spirit who makes any wish come true ?"

Chuuya shook his head, getting both confused and curious about this Spirit, he walked Elise where they could make their wishes, listening as she gave him more details about the Spirit.

"They say that when you take the small wooden piece in which you're supposed to write your wish before you hang it there, you hear a voice whisper to your ear asking what your wish is, others got to see parts of it and said it was really fluffy but only few ones claimed they were able to see all of it, they said it was a Kitsune, a big fluffy Kitsune ! Now i really want to see it !!!"

"A Kitsune ?"

Chuuya looked around now that they reached their destination, he wasn't the kind to believe in gods and spirits but he wouldn't mind seeing one once in his life.

Elise took one of the wooden pieces then closed her eyes tight but opened them some time after, she seemed disapppointed.

"I didn't hear any voice ..."

"It's just a tale- or maybe the Spirit is resting today ... how about you write another wish ?"

"I already wrote one ..."