The Couple's Guest

Warning : SMUT !

He was in his lover's apartment, waiting.

They have been dating for seven months and Chuuya didn't accept to move in with him until he was sure he knew him and could trust him.

Or so he thought.

The day Fyodor admitted what he was into, Chuuya felt like a whole different person was facing him.

Thinking of you getting laid by another man turns me on.

... was what Fyodor said and he didn't stop there, why would he when Chuuya was the most understanding with him. Chuuya had such a kind soul, he couldn't reject him, or hurt him, so even when Fyodor made his suggestion.

I talked with someone and he agreed to join us for one night, he is japanese just like you so you will be comfortable with him, are you okay with this ?

"I said yes ..." Chuuya leaned back on the couch, shutting his eyes "I said it with a bright smile too like the stupid guy i am .."

He let out a sigh, as much as he regretted his decision, he couldn't imagine himself rejecting Fyodor's offer and disappointing him "It's okay it's just a one time thing .."

He tried his hardest to reassure himself until the door was pushed open, Fyodor and his friend were there.

Chuuya gulped, he could feel the pressure rising, he had to get up when his lover called his name, he joined them, never able to lay his eyes on the stranger standing beside the door.

"Just act as you do in your place ."

Fyodor walked the brunet inside, introducing the two strangers to one another. Chuuya only nodded, the situation couldn't be more awkward.

"So .. shall we get to it ?"

"If he is ready ."

"How could i ever be ready ?!!" Was Chuuya's silent retort to the stranger- or Dazai's words, but to his lover, he nodded again, feeling his heart race when Fyodor held his hand and the three of them headed to the bedroom.

Dazai stood aside, looking at anything but the two lovers when Fyodor was kissing Chuuya on the lips then all over his face to ease him.

"Don't be so tense, you will like it, trust me ."

When Fyodor pulled away from him, Chuuya knew the other guy was coming, this time, he had to look at him, especially when the brunet held out his hand instead of doing anything else.

"He seems .. pretty kind ." Chuuya thought for a second before retorting at his own self "I can't get fooled by his good looks !"

Blue eyes were first on Fyodor who smiled and nodded to him then Chuuya reluctantly rested his hand on the brunet's. He didn't expect what he was told.

"If you ever want me to stop then just say so ."

"I .. will ."

Chuuya averted his gaze, letting the man slowly hold his other hand, slowly pull him into his arms, slowly lean in to kiss him.

Every gesture from the brunet was the slowest, giving Chuuya all the time he needed to push him away, never pressuring him to do anything against his will.

"I .. will kiss you ..."

"It's okay it's just this time .." Chuuya kept repeating to himself as blue eyes shut which was the signal Dazai needed to steal a gentle kiss from those tender lips.