(4) - Agents and Acting

THE NEXT DAY - THiRD PERSON POiNT OF ViEW

"Natasha I need you here, now." Tony Stark was blunt and quick as he wanted this kid found, and fast.

"Yea, I'm on my way right now."

He hung up just as Peter walked inside, "She wasn't at school again." Tony nods and opens up the map of New York once again.

"So, do you remember what classes she had?" Peter nods vigorously.

"I forgot to give her schedule back, uh here." He hands Mr. Stark a crumpled piece of paper and Tony raises an eyebrow at it.

"Really Pete?" He holds the paper by his pointer and thumb.

Peter shrugs sheepishly, "It's just been sitting in my backpack." He explains while writhing his hands nervously. The elevator opens up to reveal Natasha Romanoff, the infamous spy in her Black Widow skinsuit.

"So what's the plan? If she's basically a ghost, what do we do?" She sits down in the chair by the window and puts her feet on the small table.

"I was hoping you'd be of some help, Black Widow." Tony mocks her and she just smirks.

"Do you guys need me because Aunt May said I was grounded..."

Tony dismisses him with a wave, "Be safe, kid." Peter nods and waves bye to Natasha, she returns a small wave of her own. "Her name is on here, a Nadia Oakley. Sound familiar?" She shakes her head no.

"Jarvis do a global search of the name 'Nadia Oakley'." The computer loads almost instantaneously.

"There are only a few results, sir, here they are." On the screen, there are three results.

"Hey...where's Bruce?" Natasha quips and Tony shrugs without even looking at her.

"Probably getting those things for Ultron, I dunno."

Two of the results are just a week old while another is nearly sixteen years old. "Weird, couldn't get a tag by face but the name is here." Tony zooms in on the older result. 'Orphan adopted at birth, mother dead, father unknown' It's the title of an old newspaper, from none other than New York's very own Hell's Kitchen. In the photo, there's a strange glow to the baby's chest...

"Can you find out who adopted her?" Tony asks as Natasha looks at the newer results.

"One of these is a medical record from three days ago, if she's in high school why is she just now going to the doctors?" She thinks out loud and Stark shrugs.

"This one is her school records, just says she's a student at Midtown High." Natasha taps her boot heel on the floor.

"We got to get her, fast. We don't know if she's a threat." She agrees with the man.

"Why don't we get someone like her?" She suggests with a smile.

"Am I supposed to know who or what you're talking about or?" He quips and she rolls her eyes. She points at the picture Tony managed to take with his suit before she destroyed it.

"She's good with a bow, right? Who else do we both know that can shoot something with that good of an aim from that distance? Let alone at night?" She questions and he sighs.

"Clint won't go for it," Tony replies and the elevator opens.

"Think before you speak." The sarcasm in his voice is obvious as none other than Clint Barton walks from the elevator, otherwise known as Hawkeye. Once called 'Greatest Living Marksman on the Planet'.