(8) - Fighting and Falling

THiRD PERSON POiNT OF ViEW - DURiNG THE TOUR

"She is just some random kid, what is she doing here?" Steven Rogers, aka Captain America, wasn't on board with bringing Nadia in. Tony sighs and sends the clips of Nadia taking on a group of seven guys.

"She isn't just some 'random' kid, Steve. I know you see this." Natasha points out.

Steve couldn't deny he was impressed but she was a kid. She deserved a regular life. "I realize she's talented–"

Natasha cuts him off, "We get it. She is a kid and so is the Spider, but she is almost better than I was at that age. Imagine how much better she would be with the proper training and exercises." She suggests and Clint nods.

He would add to the discussion but he was busy eating Nadia's dots. She would surely be angry but he was hungry and too lazy to go downstairs for food.

"Maybe she has been getting proper training. That would explain how good she is." Steven says and examines her style of fighting.

"She prefers fighting from afar, hence the bow. But, she seems to be well equipped in close combat too, someone is training her...but who?" Natasha thinks out loud, if someone is training her, they could be helpful too.

"And why are we suddenly worried about adding more to the team?" Everyone falls silent.

It was a good question, even Tony agreed. "On Asgard, more people equals more power!" Thor pumps his hammer in the air and everyone rolls their eyes at his antics.

"And sometimes more people means confusion, then death." Clint eats the last dot and shakes the box.

"Wait...don't say it, is it cause she's a kid?" Steve was irritated with Natasha sarcasm, she was overdoing it a bit.

"I think it's great to have another archer on the team. You guys with your guns and special powers..." Clint murmurs in thought.

"We have enough kids on the team, hell Tony even acts like one." Banner walks in the room and feels the tension.

"This...this is why I skip these meetings. You guys stress me out." He rubs the back of his neck, "I mean... I can't always be on the field another person couldn't hurt. She seems like she can handle the pressure." Tony points at him in agreement.

"And if she can't?" Steve asks with a stern tone, Tony raises his hand.

"It will be on me...and Natasha."

She crosses her arms and nods, "Me three!" Barton yells.

"As well as I." Thor says in his Asgardian way of speaking.

"Ah, hell... me five," Banner says sarcastically.

"Tony is this goes badly, you owe me."

Tony shakes him off, "Five to one, what a shame." He doesn't sound sincere at all.

"I'm just thinking of the wellbeing, of a child." Steve walks out of the room, tired of being ganged up-on. His own team didn't see his logic, it made perfect sense.

NADiA'S POiNT OF ViEW - ON THE QUiN JET

"So you're not like...superhuman or anything." I shake my head at Clint's questions. I wasn't expecting someone so...chill and funny. I was expecting him to be serious as shit.

"So, how is this going down? Whatever this is?" I ask Steve and he gives me a curt nod.

How rude, I am being perfectly pleasant. The burner phone stashed in my bag at my feet begins ringing. "Sorry." I see it's Matt and pick up, I walk to the bathroom on the jet and lock the door.