(9) - Shots and Silver

NADiA'S POiNT OF ViEW

I see a man...or boy? With silver hair running through the forest like he's jogging or something. "Am I hallucinating or is there this kid just jogging in the woods?"

Steve laughs sarcastically, "Of course...out of all the people the kid can see him." I scowl at his harshness.

"He's enhanced." I ask how so, "He's running so fast we can't see him, but you can, take him down." I nod and watch the boy, he thinks I can't see him I will use it my advantage, I pull a grappling arrow out and aim it near the ground, into a tree.

I shoot and he trips and the wire tangles his feet. I rush over and jump on him. "What do I do?" I ask as he tries to squirm.

"Knock him out or som-" I don't hear the end of it as he collides his forehead with mine.

"Dick move." I have been cursing an awful lot lately...weird.

"Watch your mouth young lady!" Stark jokingly yells through the earpiece and someone sighs, I'm guessing Steve.

"It's never gonna go away is it?" I punch the kid in this face once and he seems to be knocked out.

UNKNOWN POiNT OF ViEW

I watch my brother run in the woods, he told me to keep hidden so here I am...in a bush.

He's trying to get this girl down but she seems to be able to see him perfectly, which is bad. Pietro's only advantage is his speed and if that's compromised he's screwed.

We weren't taught how to fight if our powers stopped working. The girl in the dark green outfit draws her bow back and I fight the urge to burn her.

The urge dissipates as I see Pietro winning. The girl has a mask covering her entire face, even the eyes are blacked out.

She shoots the arrow and Pietro falls, I cringe and cover my mouth. If I say anything...then he might lose.

"Are you guys okay?" My sister asks through our bond.

"Yes, they have a girl who can see Pietro even when he's running," I explain my head.

"That isn't good." I nod as he head butts the girl, she punches him in the face and I nearly jump from my hiding place.

He's fine, he is okay Alina.

NADiA'S POiNT OF ViEW

Oh lord, that hurt really bad. I cradle my fist and lightly kick him. His eyes open and he yanks my ankle and I fall. He's gone.

"I lost him." I groan into the mic as I pull a stick that was jabbing me in the back, "How is Clint?" I stand up and ready to fight to get to him.

"Where are you, Nadia?" I don't answer as I take a deep breath before I am in the air again.

"Really!?" I yell as I'm back where the people where. "I'm just trying to help!" Tony doesn't answer.

"He's just keeping you safe Nadia," Natasha says and I know she is right. I can't expect freedom yet, I must earn it.

I hear an explosion, "What the?" I'm cut off.

"Focus on the people." It was Steve, I roll my eyes but comply. I lead as many people as I can to one area before leading them away from the chaos. The same little boy from before has been separated from his mother.

I run as fast as I can to get him away as a loud bang sounds. I stumble as I feel a sharp pain in my leg. I look down and there is blood seeping through the suit. The little boy sees me and runs away. "What the?" I limp after him, "Come on kid, don't do this!" I yell and nearly give up when I see some type of robot.