Chapter 32: Steal me with a kiss

"Okay, what's the plan for today?" I asked, sitting down on the couch in the corner with Wilbur on my left. "We can't just sit around all day."

"I'm pretty sure there's a carnival in town, we saw it last night," Wilbur said. "I think that could be really fun."

"Oh yeah, that sounds great! It's like the perfect weather for a carnival today too."

"That's what I was thinking," Wilbur said. "Plus Tommy is pretty excited to film some vlogs while we're here."

"Oh yeah!" I said. "He's got that vlog channel running now right?"

"Yup," Wilbur said. "He said that he's quote 'making arrangements' for something on Saturday when Ranboo comes."

"I'm not sure if I should be scared or excited." I chuckled.

"I think that's how we all act around Tommy." Niki said "Good morning!"

"Good morning Niki!" I said, "How did you sleep?"

"Pretty good." She said, "How were you back here? When we came home I went to check on you but you weren't here, so I wanted to be sure you were okay."

I blushed, rubbing my neck. "Oh yeah I was fine, I just-"

"Wait wait wait," Wilbur said. "Were you with Dream?"

"Well," I said blushing. I looked down at my hands.

"Oh my god, you were!!" Niki said.

Tommy plopped down on the couch, putting his phone in his sweatshirt pocket. "Are we talking about Y/N and Dream?"

"Nope. No, we are not." I said.

"What are we talking about?" Quackity said emerging from his room.

"Something happened between Y/N and Dream, but she won't tell us," Niki said.

"I know!!" Tubbo shouted from the kitchen.

"TUBBO!" I exclaimed! "What the hell!!"

"Okay, how the hell does Tubbo know but not me?" Quackity said.

"I know too," Tommy said with a cocky grin.

"I hate both of you," I said getting up and walking towards Dream's room unintentionally. "So much." I was just in front of his bedroom door when he opened it, and there he was, standing in a dark grey tee and some navy blue jeans. "Oh. Hi." I said quietly blushing.

"Hi." He said with the same volume looking down at me.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked, my voice just louder than a whisper. He nodded. "Well, I just wanted to give back your sweatshirt."

"You can keep it."

"Oh." I smiled. "I'm just gonna grab my swimsuit then."

"Okay." He smiled back. I snuck past him, into the room, grabbed my swimsuit on the ground, and quickly walked back to my room and put the swimsuit on my bed.

"You guys are such idiots" I heard Dream say through the wall.

"See Will," Tommy said. "I was right."

I walked back into the room and stood next to Dream. His arm snaked around my waist, and I leaned into his chest. "Hi again," I said with a grin.

"Oh yeah, they definitely fucked." Sapnap said walking into the room, and we all burst into laughter.

°•*⁀➷

"We're taking both cars right?" Quackity said.

"Yup." Wilbur nodded.