Chapter 39: They pick me up when I'm feelin' blue

"I seriously can't believe how fast that week went by," Ranboo said.

"I can't believe it either," I said. Ranboo and I were sitting at the counter since the two of us had already packed. "I mean it was a total blast."

"I agree." He said. "It's crazy to me how close we are, and how well we all get along. I was really worried that we wouldn't all get along. "

"I was just worried about you guys liking me." I laughed. "But It really has been so much fun with you guys."

"Yeah, I totally agree." Ranboo said "It's also been so nice being able to actually talk to another faceless person. Like Dream and I have so much in common."

"I mean yeah, you're both tall, blond, faceless, American content creators that blew up in under a year and are in a trio," I said. "Plus you're both really cool."

Ranboo smiled. "Thanks, Y/N, you're not so bad yourself."

I grinned back. "I'm really glad we met Ranboo."

"Yeah I'm really glad we met," he said. "I'm happy I met everyone here, hell, my life has been changed forever. It's just so cool."

"Ranboo swearing!" I said fakely shocked. "I mean you really are living that main character's energy life."

He laughed. "Yeah, I guess I am."

"RANBOO," Tommy shouted. "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCKING PLUNGER IS?"

And even though most of us were in separate rooms we all burst into laughter in unison.

°•*⁀➷

"Okay, you guys have everything right?" I said to the massive SUV heading to the airport, more directly to Wilbur who was sitting next to Karl in the passenger seat. "Everyone has their passports and phones and bags and stuff."

"Relax Y/N," Karl said. "If there's anything we leave behind, which we didn't, I'm sure it wasn't important enough to really need anyway."

"Whatever you say Karlos," I said, I walked over to the black car Ranboo had driven here in. "You guys text me when you land please?"

"You're like our mom Y/N," Tubbo shouted from the backseat of Ranboo's car.

"MOTHERINNIT!" Tommy shouted from next to Ranboo.

"Fuck off," I said rolling my eyes and stepping back towards the Dream Team.

"But seriously text her," Sapnap said

"Yeah we Will," Wilbur said. "Bye fuckers." He blew us a kiss using only his middle finger.

We all waved goodbye as they all drove down the driveway, and once they were gone, we headed back inside to do a quick scan before we left. When I realized, the phone I thought was mine, was not mine, and it looked like Tubbo's.

I held up the phone to Sapnap in front of me. "Is that Tubbo's?" He said.

I nodded. "3, 2, 1"

And in came Tubbo, almost perfectly on cue.

"My phone, ah okay." He said out of breath and handed me my phone and took his own before heading out the door."

"Literally, the one thing. One thing." I said, grabbing a broom from the closet.

"How much do you wanna bet that Quackity didn't actually pee and they have to stop 20 minutes into their drive." Sapnap laughed.

I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face, pretty much signaling my agreement to Sapnap. "Can you grab the dustpan please?"

°•*⁀➷

"Okay finally ready to go?" Sapnap said from the front seat, we had switched arrangements since George almost threw up on the last ride, which we all agreed was from Dream's driving, so Dream and I had switched with Sapnap and George.

"We've been ready for like 20 minutes Sapnap, You're the one who kept checking for stuff."

"Sorry, George I was just worried we forgot something okay??"

"Can we just go home already!" George retorted back.

"Alright, Alright, Alright," Sapnap said, starting the car. "British Fuck."

"SAPNAP I HATE YOU!!" George exclaimed.

"Can you two five-year-olds just shut up and go home?" Dream said. "You two are giving me a headache."

"Jeez fine Dream" Sapnap said, and before I even knew it we were on the highway, on our way back home.

I could feel myself slowly falling asleep. I had gotten maybe 15 hours of sleep this week and I was exhausted. I mean granted I slept less because it was much more fun to be awake with everyone, but I was, frankly, fucking tired. I rested my head on the window, with my head bumping on cue with every bump of the car, but I tried to close my eyes nonetheless.

"Hey," I heard Dream softly whisper. I looked over at him and he patted his lap. "Sleep." He grinned softly.

I leaned over across the middle seat of the car and rested my head on the sweatshirt he had put on his lap.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Get some sleep idiot." He said, running his fingers through my hair.

I yawned, and positioned myself on his lap, while he played with my hair and slowly I had fallen asleep.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚. Author's Note

This chapter was so fucking hard for me to write because i rlly didnt want to end the meetup chapters but idk the plot will keep going!!!

I've got a few things in the works that IM SO HYPED ABOUT, so keep a lookout for that...(Will finish this first prolly)

anyWaYs have an amazing day, and remember to drink some water and get something to eat because you are amazing and you deserve it.

xoxo

Word count: 842