Chapter 23: Maybe I should try to find the old me

"Remember when we made our own pizzas?"

"Oh my god yes!" I said, placing down my glass of water "Mine was the only one that turned out okay!"

"What! Mine turned out okay!" George said, placing his plate down in the sink. "I mean sure it was a little burnt, but at least It wasn't raw."

"What the hell Gogy," Sapnap said, shoving George aside while he set his plate in the dishwasher. "But yeah, Y/N's turned out the best out of all of ours."

"D'you want me to take this?" Clay said, motioning to my empty plate. I nodded. "That was so much fun though, we should do that again."

"OOOH yes, we could do it for a stream!!" Sapnap said. "SUBGOAL TIME!!"

"Speaking of streams, when do we have to join Quackity and the others again?"

"Umm 745 I think," George said. "I think that's just to account for potential lateness, we probably would start until 8ish anyway."

I flipped my phone up. The time read 8:39. "Ummm, guys?" I showed them my phone "I'm pretty sure we're late. We should probably go."

"Yeah, we should." Clay said. "Wait, is he live?"

"No, But he has called me like 6 times," Sapnap said.

"Oh shit, sorry guys this is probably my fault, I was late to eating with you guys anyway."

"Dude It's not your fault at all, we lost track of time too," Sapnap said, heading to his office.

"Yeah, plus he's not gonna start without us, he won't have enough people anyway," George said, walking into his office across from Sapnap's.

"And then there were two," Clay said chuckling. "Are you cool just like pulling up a chair and then I'll put the mic between us and use earbuds so we can both hear."

I walked into his room "Yeah that sounds good." I pulled over a chair in Clay's room as he headed over to his setup and began to set up. He handed me an earbud once I sat down.

"I'm joining the call now, so this should be fun." He joined the call.

"BIG Q DON'T YELL AT GOGY." A familiar British voice screamed

"HE WAS LATE TOMMY."

"To be fair Big Q, they were all late, not just George."

"Tubbo's right Quackity, it's not just George."

"Well MR RANBOO George is the easiest to yell at."

"That's not true, we all know that Sapnap is the ー"

"HEY!"

"Hey, guys we're here. Sorry about being late Q." Clay said

"You should be sorry, DREAM" Tommy said.

"Hi, guys," I said feeling mildly shy, surrounded by all these really energetic people.

"WOMAN!!!!" Tommy said, instantly boosting my mood.

"TOMMY!!!" I said trying to return the energy.

"Hi Y/N" A familiar voice that I assumed was Ranboo. "I'm Ranboo. It's really nice to meet you!"

"Umm Hi!" I said. "Wait who else is here?"

"Right now, it's Me, you, Dream, George, Sapnap, Tommy, Ranboo, and Tubbo," Quackity said. "But Karl might join when Tommy inevitably leaves."

"What!???!" Tommy interjected

"ANywaYs, before I start the stream, Y/N, what do you want to be called on the stream?"