a/n

Hiya guys

oh god, I have no words. I mean it's crazy to me that I've actually finished this. but it's exciting at the same time?

thank you guys all for all of your support over this whole thing. It's been kinda overwhelmingly positive and it just makes me smile seeing the comments and votes and stuff :)

this was just kinda like a thing i was gonna try because why not and then actual people read it so this is kinda crazy to me that I've finished this.

i might pump out an epilogue at some point if the inspiration strikes, but i cant make any promises. 

BUT I DID JUST PUBLISH A  DSMP AU THING THAT I'M SO HYPE ABOUT AND IF YOU DROP A FOLLOW YOU COULD GET UPDATES ABOUT IT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I HAVE A BUNCH MORE COMING FROM THAT SO YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, thank you for always making my days better with all of your support and remember to take care of yourselves <3

xoxo

Dream a Little Dream of Me, a dreamxreader story finished on 2/5/22

(p.s. sorry for this shameless self-promo, but im literally so hyped about this new book like i think i would have finished this book so much faster if inspiration for the other one hadn't hit lmao)

(p.p.s heh pp.)

(p.p.p.s i legit cried while writing this authors note what the heck i didnt even write anything that emotional.)