Chapter 43: I wear more Supreme than a Hypebeast

"Good morning sweetheart." A soft kiss greeted my forehead. "Did you sleep well?"

"Good morning," I rolled over to say hi to the blond boy next to me with a smile on my face. "Did you get some sleep last night?" I recalled going to bed late as he was still on Karl's stream.

"I did, but." He said with a grin

"But what?" I said confused and still half awake.

"I hit 30 millionnnnn!" He said with a sing-songy voice.

"Wait really!" I said excitedly. I hopped up to give him a hug around the neck. "That's awesome!!"

"I know! It's like a day early birthday present!" He said. "I have a favor to ask."

"Oh yeah sure what's up?" I said, propping myself up to face him.

"I kinda need a last-minute photographer...." He trailed off with a smile "and I was hoping,"

"YES!" I exclaimed. "So you're going through with the face reveal?"

"Yeah." He said flopping down on the bed facing the ceiling. "I think my plan is to do a stream face reveal, and then I'll post some pictures on Instagram and Twitter I think, to confirm to people it's not a joke. "

"And you're sure about this?" I said making sure he was.

"Yeah. I am. " He said. "I just always said I would do it once George came, and then he came, and I still haven't yet. I think that also because I've always said I wanted to do it at an event. It will really catch the fans off guard when I do it today."

"Alright," I said, placing a kiss on his lips. "I'm glad you're sure."

"I'm glad I'm doing it." He laughed. "This just feels like something I have to do."

"Did you tell the boys?" I asked, assuming his best friends had some sort of play in this.
"I haven't yet." He said. "I think I might maybe not tell them since they're doing a stream with Alex when I want to stream, so I think it would be funny if that's what I did."

I chuckled. "I mean yeah, but if they kill you, I'm gonna laugh harder."

"Fair." He said. "I'm really worried about the mods team though."

"You're gonna tell them right?"

"Obviously!" He said, "They would all quit if I didn't." He joked.

"Okay, why don't you get ready for your stream, and I'll get ready to shoot photos."

"Okay." He said, I could sense the nerves and excitement riding in his eyes. "Do you need me to wear anything orー"

I cut him off. "Just get ready for your stream, and then we'll take some pictures, I'll take care of the rest."

"Okay!" He said standing up next to the bed. "Thank youuuuu."

"Go get ready!"

"I will" He called back.

-ˏ ➶ [ the dreamwastaken computer ] . ✧ ˚

Discord

DREAM'S TWITCH MODS

Dream
Hey guys!

Nate
What's up dream?

Kacie
Oooh are we doing a stream today?

Dream
Umm yeah haha its kinda a big one, probably need all hands on deck for this one