Chapter 47: Sometimes life just slips in through a back door

-ˏ ➶ [ dream pov ] . ✧ ˚

I rolled my eyes. "Tommy there is no way Markiplier would join the Dream Smp."

"But It would be so cool!" Ranboo said.

"Well, it sure as hell isn't for lore," I said. "If he wants to, I will, but I'm not doing any of the work for geting him okay?"

"Okayyy." Tommy said, "I'll work on it."

"Imagine if Markiplier was in our lore," Ranboo said with a laugh. "I'm Markiplier and I will be the death of you Dream."

I flicked my eyes over to the clock on the left of my monitor. "Okay. You guys keep discussing all this 'lore' I'm gonna head out,"

A chorus of "Byes" preceded the discord end call sound. I leaned back in my chair and then spun out, heading downstairs for a quick water refill, and hopefully some cookies.

"Hey George," I said opening the fridge. "Any cookies left behind?"

"Nope." He said. "Well there were, but Sapnap took them to Punz's."

"Damn. I wanted some." I took a sip of my water. "Is he gonna be back for the manhunt recording?"

"He told me he was... Worst case I'll just go get him."

"George you can't drive."

"I'll just call him until he comes home."

"Fair. Did Y/N Just leave?"

"Yeah like 10 minutes ago... I'm sure she'll be back soon."

"Okay. I think I asked her to order some pizza, but with everything that's happened today, just make sure we get food." I said

"Okay."

"I'm going back now George."

"Mhm"

°•*⁀➷

"Okay, Well it was nice talking to all of you. See you guys in December for the Streamys!" I said hanging up the call. I had finished both of my youtube calls and the merch call, and I was ready for some food. I hadn't been downstairs for almost 3 hours and I was hungry for dinner.

"Okay, I'm hungry!" I said coming downstairs. "Do we have food?"

"Umm no," Sapnap said with a worried look across his face. "Y/N never came back."

"What do you mean?" I said both confused and scared. "I know she called me but she didn't text me or anything afterward so I just assumed it was dinner plans... I texted her and she didn't text back, so I assumed you guys handled it?"

"Umm no. We haven't heard from her either." George said.

"What?" I said, trying to stay calm. "Did you guys check the neighbors?"

"Yeah of course we checked the neighbor's dream, their lights were off and the car was moved from their driveway."

"Oh god." I pulled out my phone. "I'm gonna call her I guess?"

"Yeah. She's not picked up our calls, but she has your calls going through her do not disturb I think." George said. "It's kinda cute actually."

"George!" I said holding the phone up to my ear "We have more urgent situations at hand."

The dial tone was ringing through my ears, piercing my heart with anticipation and fear. It just kept ringing, and then it went through.

"Hello?" A male voice said.

"Um hello?" I was confused. "I'm looking for Y/N, Y/N L/N"

"Hello Sir," He said with a pause. "We have herー"

"What do you mean you have her??" I said alarmed now.

"Sorry, I should have led that clearer. She's safe. We're transporting her to the hospital now, but she's been in a pretty bad car crash."

"Oh Shit, Sorry, Oh my god," I said. "Is she okay?"

"She is okay right now, she's breathing steadily and her heartbeat is normal, but she has passed out, so we are taking her to the Regional medicine Hospital."

I tilted the phone down. "Car. Now." I said to George and Sapnap, Heading towards the car. "Okay, We can head there as soon as possible."

"If you would like to see her we need to have your information."

"Umm yeah, I'm Her boyfriend" Sapnap shot me a suggestive look and I rolled my eyes. "Clay Anderson. I'm coming with our two close friends should Iー"

"Unfortunately until we can confirm her condition we can only allow one non-family guest at a time in the room in her current state. They can come, but They will have to wait in the waiting room until she wakes up."

"That's fine. Is there anything else you need?"

"No. We'll put you on the list and you should be let in. We have to go, goodbye."

"Oh-kay..." I said as the call ended. I sat in the passenger seat of the car and buckled in. "Okay Sapnap, Regional Medicine. Drive."

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚. Author's Note

Have fun with this.

anyways have an amazing day, and remember to drink some water and get something to eat because you are amazing and you deserve it.

xoxo

Word count: 765