Chapter 42: Shut up and drive

We were laying in bed watching 10 things I hate about you on my laptop late at night. I was wrapped in Clay's arms and the closing credits rolled in.

"Let's go out." Clay said.

"What do you mean 'let's go out,' It's 11 pm, we can't just go out."

"It'll be fuuuun, we can go to the skate park with Sapnap."

"We both don't know how to skateboard."

"That's not true, I do." Clay said, "C'mon it will be fun! Like a fun adventure!"

"Hey the last fun adventure we went on this late we almost got attacked by a weird republican farmer."

"But that was fun." Clay shrugged his shoulders into mine. "Maybe you could take some pictures too!"

"Fine" I rolled my eyes. " I was purely swayed by the fact that I hadn't used my camera in what felt like forever.

"SAP!" Clay shouted through the just barely cracked bedroom door, and over my ears, loudly.

"YEAH!" the muffled voice called back

"YOU WANNA GO SKATE WITH US?!!"

"YEAH, SURE!"

"WE'RE LEAVING IN 10!"

"OKAY," Sapnap said. "CAN YOU GET MY SKATEBOARD!"

"SU-"

"CAN YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" George said loudly "I'M TRYING TO SLEEP"

"I agree with George, can we just like go to his room, you're yelling really loudly," I said rolling out of the bed.

"Fiiiiineee." Dream lifted his hand up, and I pulled him up out of the bed. We headed out to the skate park after waiting an eternity for George to decide if he wanted to come (he did).

The park had maybe three people in it, and pretty much right off the bat sapnap jumped on his skateboard and rolled down onto the concrete park, and I snapped a quick picture of him and the other two girls on the park. He tried to do an ollie and then fell. Dream and George chuckled while I sat down with my back against the fence, snapping pictures.

Dream slid down on the fence next to me while George wandered off, likely to flirt with the girls who were here.

"Hey." He said resting his head on mine. "Sorry, this isn't as exciting as I hoped."

"I'm having fun," I said, snapping a picture of his face.

"Heyyy," He said, covering his hand over the camera.

"What! You look pretty in this lighting."

"Just don't post it okay."

"I won't post it." I grinned. "I just want to take pictures of you okay."

"Okay." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I looked up in front of us and was greeted by a basket-wearing GeorgeNotFound.

"George what the fuck are you wearing," I laughed snapping a picture.

"It's a laundry bin." He said.

"ItS a LaUNDry BiN." Clay mocked with a pretty bad British accent and laughed as George pulled it off of his head.

"Why were you even wearing it?" I asked as George sat on the basket he had placed upside down.

"I thought it would make those girls over there laugh, but they just ignored me." He said.

"Don't worry Gogs, we'll get you a girlfriend someday." Dream said. "Hey do you guys wanna get slushies?"

"OOOOH!" I exclaimed. "That sounds fun!"