Alone at Last...oh Never Mind....

Vikki's POV:

"we get the whole house alone tonight calum and Luke aren't there visiting some family and Mikey is with his other friend" I nod. great now I'm nervous I mean we were alone before but its pretty awkward now since he tried kissing me and he yelled at me when the car was busted up. Ashton still seems a little pissed about that but he hasn't mentioned it.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder I feel his breathe on my ear as he leans in more "so, since were at home..no one can see us" I scuff "I already told you its to fast" he groans silently but pulls away and smiles at me sadly.

"okay I accept your choice just tell me when you like me enough to kiss my lips." I giggle quietly fucking GIGGLED god I'm so embarrassed now..a blush coats my cheeks and he grins and runs his fingers through my hair

"it was love at first sight for me" he grumbles under his breathe but I couldn't hear him properly so I just left it alone and tapped his leg

"you promised dinner mister get to it!" I shove him playfully. He pouts "help meee" he whines but laughs and gets up "wait here babe, get comfy." I pull the covers he brought from his bed. I hesitantly bring it to my nose and sniff like a creep BUT damn did it smell like heaven!

"dont smell it to hard you might get a nose bleed" I hear a deep voice behind me making me jump. I grab a pillow and twirl around and throw it but the person grabs it before it hits him then I realized it was calum shirtless...SHIRTLESS and oh god his abs. I look away shyly "sorry..I didnt know anyone was here"

he looks at me emotionless. "listen you may have my best mate around your finger but I dislike you, alot actually. If I find out you were mooching his money ill find you and-"

I hear someone clear there throat "calum, what are you talking about?" Calum's mouth opens but I spin to Ashton "he was just saying how its creepy to smell your sheets" I rush out not wanting calum to get in trouble.

But how rude of him! Saying I'm stealing his money and just with him because he is hot and want money how could he think of me like that?!?! I just met him too.

I dont even know why I was protecting him I guess since he is ashtons best friend I want him to like me not hate me like he said. Ashton bursts into laughter "wow I didnt know you were that in love with me" he says sarcastically and wipes the tears in his eyes

"just come on and help me I'm lonely" I nod and look at calum one last time.