The Truth is Revealed

(the picture to the side or above is the house that Vikki and Taylor live in)

Vikki's POV:

As I walk home from my job at buffalo wild wings i see the mail lady walking in front of my house with a bunch of letters but i see a large one that doesn't seem to fit in with the rest and I new right it away it was the letter from the university I applied for. I speed walk to the door and snatched the letters off the ground I fling the front door open and I squeal.

"TAYLORRR" I scream for my sister. 

She fumbles down the stairs with a panic face expression "whats wrong!" She screeches "I GOT MY LETTER FROM THE UNIVERSITY!" 

I tare it open as Taylor stands beside. "blah blah blah blah" I mumble. 

"what does it say?" Taylor wonders 

"I GOT IN! YASSSS!" I yell. 

I pull my phone out to call my boyfriend Liam as it dials he answers the third ring. 

"hello" his beautiful deep voice replys. 

"hey Liam guess what!!! I GOT INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA!" I sing happily. He chuckles at my childness

"babe whats taking you so long" I hear a girl with Liam and I gasp. 

"who the hell is that!" I panic he sighs 

"shit..vikki wait dont hang up" it was to late I press the end button and throw my phone the couch.

I sprint up the stairs as the tears fall down my cheeks and i get to my room and the slam the door I fall face first on my bed and let the sobs go. WHO was that girl? Why would he do that to me? Why would he cheat just last weekend he took me on a date and we had a perfect time?! What did I do wrong!

*FLASH BACK*

Liams car was parked out side as I fix my hair I open the door and run up to his SUV I sit in the leather seat and kiss Liam on the lips. 

"hey babe how was your day" he says as he pulls onto the road. 

"stressful I'm so glad to be going out with you its been hard on me for couple of days." He nods his head and drives us some random fancy restaurant. Liam opens my door for me and takes my hand I smile at him and he leads me inside.

"hi reservation for Liam Kelly." As he asks the lady for our seat I look at him. His hair was black and styled in a quiff and he was wearing a fancy button down shirt and black skinny jeans. His eyes are a dark blue like the sky and I could stare at them all day he was perfect I think I love him.

The lady brings us to our table Liam pulls my chair out for me and I take a seat. He sits down and takes my hand.

*FLASHBACK END*

I cry harder thinking about it Taylor knocks on the door lightly and opens the door. "Are you okay? What happened all I heard was you slamming the door" I pull away from my pillow and wipe my tears. 

"Liam...cheated on me" my bottom lip trembles and i let out another loud sob Taylor rushes over to me and hugs me tightly 

"its okay I'm so sorry, but you deserve better then him." I smile widely 

"thank you your right he can go fuck that chick for all I care" Taylor laughs. 

"lets go listen to 5sos maybe that will cheer you up." And that's exactly what we do all day.