Civilized Conversation

Taylor's POV: 

It's been a day and my mom still hasn't gotten back to me about what my dad said to her. Last night I ended up skyping Toby again, and he was quite annoyed that I didn't have an answer but so was I. I really wanted to see all my friends again, but my parents are making it really hard.

My mom has been on a call all morning for some radio show for her book so I haven't even been able to say one word to her. As for my dad, I'm honestly too scared to face him right now. I really don't want to cause another scene with him plus my mom said she would help me out so I have been sitting in the living room all morning waiting for her to hang up the phone.

I sigh annoyed at the fact that the annoying radio host asked her another question which, of course, started up another stupid story that my mom just HAS to tell. 

Aggravated with the situation, I grab a piece of paper and a sharpie and write, "Mom we need to talk to dad remember! When is this thing going to end?!" then I walk over to the kitchen island and slam it on the surface right beside her phone and I placed the sharpie on top.

She looks at me confused as I why I was so angry and then she read the paper and looks back up at me with a look telling me that she forgot to talk to him. Not shocking at all.

As she is replying on the paper, I turn on my heel and storm into my dad's office, startling him.

"Taylor what's wrong?" He asks me.

"L.A. When am I leaving?" I ask him bluntly. I know this wasn't the way to talk to your parents but with mine they are just always too busy for their children so when you want something you need to show them that you want it and that it is important.

"Taylor I told you yesterday that you are too young to move out there," my dad says as starts to become angry. I could tell because he was clutching his pen until his knuckles were almost white and his face was turning a light shade of red.

"I did it before dad. I was fine! I was looking for jobs and being responsible, but, of course, you and mom just can't trust me can you?" I say guilt tripping him. I am totally winning this.

Just as I finish that statement my mom walks past me to stand beside my dad. "Fabulous mom welcome back to the real world where I exist! Thanks for finally attending to your real life problems after you made sure to tweet all of your fans because of course they are extremely important right?" I exclaim getting pissed off.

"That is not true! You and your sister are our priorities. You always were," she says sternly back.

"Really so why did you decide to leave us alone for 3 months?" I ask them. 

Speechless.

I knew they would be too, and I know their answer too. Because of work.

"Exactly. I'm doing you a favor by leaving and staying with Vikki. We both have wanted a life without an empty house 24/7 and L.A is exactly what we need and if you can't accept that, then I'm sorry, but I am leaving whether you like it or not!" I exclaim as hot tears trail down my cheeks and I run up to my room and start to pack.

I know this sounds crazy to do, but if I keep waiting for their permission then I will never leave this place!

I call Vikki and tell her I'm taking mom's jet over and to wait for me in the private area from before. She was really confused, but I told her everything would be explained when I get there. 

-----------------------------------

An hour later and I was packed up and I asked one of the maids to talk all my stuff out to the taxi waiting outside our house and not to worry about what my parents tell them.

All my bags were in the taxi and I run down the stairs and hop into the taxi and tell him where to go. As he starts the car I look back at my home and I see that my mom was looking out the window with a guilty look. She knew what I said was true. My dad wasn't there at the window but I'm sure he is probably telling the piolet not to let me go anywhere. We'll see about that.