More Suprises

Toby's POV:

Taylor came up the stairs without Vikki and I was scared if they fought or something. She comes to sit beside me and across from Connor and Riley.

"Hey where's Vik?" I ask her

"Oh she went to go talk to Calum." She assures me

"Good. I thought you guys got into a fight or something." I say putting my arm around her

"No, no, no. We were talking about where I was going to sleep after I leave and when Vikki sells the condo." She explains slightly sad. But I know its gonna get worse when I have to tell her what news Before You Exit has...

As I'm about to talk to her about my news Ashton starts yelling at Luke and Michael.

"Ashton what the fuck are you doing we were joking!" Luke exclaims and we see a broken plate on the ground. I make sure that Taylor stays away from the broken glass while Connor goes to see what's going on.

"What happened?" He asks going up to Luke.

"We were talking about how Vik's baby is defiantly not Ash's cause they never even had sex and I guess it was too soon cause we pissed him off." He says lowly as Ashton goes up and down the hallways but we hear something else break and one of Ashton's hands was bloody.

"That cost a lot mate chill! Put down the plates! Some where my mums!" Michael is begging as Vikki and Calum rush up the stars and Ashton is about to smash 2 more plates on the floor. This is not going to end well for Vikki.

"Ashton stop!" A voice booms. Ashton freezes and we all look over at Calum.

"The baby could be yours too!?" He yells again and everyone is wide-eyed. What the hell does he mean that it could his too? This will defiantly effect their relationship and Taylor won't be able to pick the pieces up and neither will I or my brothers...I guess thats now up to Luke and Michael.

--------------

Taylor's POV:

Vikki was really pissed. She stormed out of the house with me following her and she called an Uber.

Once we got back to our condo I decided to let Vikki be alone to let out some steam and plus I still had to pack up all my clothes and shoes AND I had to call my mother to confirm the time that the jet is coming and I need to make sure that Pablo (the plane driver that I actually know and his picture is at the top/the side) will be there so I know where to find him at the airport.

I dial my mom's number and I let it ring for a couple minutes

"You have reached the voicemail box of Sarah Joffery" of course she didn't answer. She never does anyways.

"Leave your message after the tone." The monotone voice says through the speaker and I wait to leave my message.

"Hey mom its Taylor. I was wondering which plane driver would be meeting up with me at the airport tomorrow and also will my friends be able to wait with me until the jet has to leave? Text me back later today please. Thank you and see you tomorrow." I say as I leave the message and sigh. I don't understand why she never answers me and this is important cause I need the information for the flight. I don't even have a ticket!

"Ugh!" I exclaim loudly.