1 Girl and 3 Guys?

Taylor's POV:

For the rest of the car ride Toby was on my Twitter reading all my embaressing tweets to other people that im obsessed with until he came across one that was directed to him.

"OHHHH I think i found the jackpot! '@TobyMcDonough OMG TOBY YOUR SO FIRKCIN HOT!!!!' aww Tay im flattered" He says slinging his arm around me.

"Oh shut up! Your so mean to me Toby!!!" I say throwing his arm off of me playfully

"Hey your the one that embaressed yourself by tweeting that." he says winking at me

I just gave him the middle finger in response and he opened up instagram asking for my account and followed me. A few moments later we arived at the fair and I saw Ashton and Vikki waiting at the entrance laughing. Dayum they were cute. We all get out of the car and head towards the 2 lovebirds.

"Hey Vik. How come you haven't bought your tickets to get in" I ask confused

"Oh...well Ashton and I decided to stay home cause first of all his car is ruined by someone who hit us and drove off and...idk we just wanted to be alone I guess." Vikki says blushing slightly

"Oh Ashton im so sorry about your car. Hopefully you can get it fixed." I say smiling at him. "Gurl you better tell me ALL the dirty details." I say winking at her and sending her off with Ashton.

They left and Vikki and I agreed that I would just meet her at home or stay at the McDonough's place. They lived alone since their parents lived in Florida still.

The guys and I started walking around the fair looking for rides to go on. I ended up convincing them to go on every single ride! But after about 5 rides Connor was starting to get sick so we ended up just playing arcade games for the night.

At the moment i was standing alone at one of the games just waiting for the guys to come back from wherever they ran off too. I was playing some radom games on my phone until I spot Toby's face in the crowd and smile at him.

"Where's your brothers?" I ask him confused

"Oh...uh...they decided to just chill near all the food for the last hour sooo its just you and me. But im sure you dont have a problem with that since you think IM SMOKING HOT!!!" Toby screams a bit too loud and causes people to stare

"Oh Toby...dont lie to yourself" I say patting his shoulder

We leave the gamming booth and end up finding a small bench away from all the rides and just talk. God he is everything I ever dreamed of. Funny, caring, sweet, charming. People never believe you when you think that the people you obsess over are nice but now my point was proven and i am so happy i was right too. 

It started to get darker outside and all the rides were ignited with bright lights and I could see Toby eyeing the ferris wheel. Dont you worry i know what he is planning im not that stupid.

"Hey you wanna go on one more ride with me?" Toby asks me. I knew it! Ferris wheel time!!

"Yeah sure. Lets goooo!" I say grabbing his hand and running towards the line to get on the ride

"Well someone is excited." Toby says wiggling his eyebrows

I reply by laughing on are way to the line. It only takes a couple more minutes before Toby and I are at the front of the line. We hand the girl our tickets and she helps us on to the little basket thingy. As we start moving I start looking around at all the large buildings around us and it is georgous. Damn LA is purtty. I then feel Toby putting his arm around me. I look at him and smile and i lay my head on his shoulder.

"LA looks really nice from up here." Toby says

"yeah. This just makes me love it even more!" I exclaim

"That reminds me, how come you moved to LA in the first place?" he asks me

"well me an-" I was cut off when we hear someone on a speaker saying that the ferris wheel was stuck and we would have to wait 30 minutes before we could get off

"Perfect! Now you have time to tell me your story!" Toby says chukling