Misunderstandings

Taylor's POV:

Riley, Connor and I were walking to Starbucks since Vikki and Calum parked the car at our complex. Once we finally got there Connor went to order our drinks and Riley and I went to go find a table near the window. 

At first I was scared about seeing any fans because they have been catching on lately that they have made a new friend but it was so late that Riley convinced me that it would be fine.

Once we took at seat and Riley was talking to me about some upcoming recording they were going to do I was smiling at how excited I was for them and I was leaning my head on my hand and Riley spoke with a smile on his face, but then I felt someones gaze behind. I turn around and grab Riley's forearm. 

"Hey do you feel someone looking at us?" I ask him

"Uh...no? I don't see anyone around us." Riley replies looking around the Starbucks and I lean my head closer to the window and I see a small figure running away. A fucking fan took a picture of us talking and laughing at each other. This is not going to make my Toby situation better.

"Riley I just saw a girl running away from the Starbucks and she didn't seem like she was out for a midnight run." I say starting to panic and my palms start to get sweaty. Connor comes back to the table before Riley can answer but I was building up with so much anger and sadness.

"Hey guys whats up?" Connor says examining our confused faces. I just get up and push past Connor making him spill a bit on one of the drinks on the floor but I continue to run out of the Starbucks and towards Toby's house. I don't know why I was doing this but I don't want things to get worse or him to think that I like Riley over him now.

I continue to run and I couldn't hear Riley or Connor screaming after me. They probably just gave up considering they were going to end up in the same place soon anyways. Once I got to the house I knock on the door rapidly but then I remember that it is like 12:30am so Toby might be sleeping but turns out that my thoughts were wrong when Toby immediately opens the door. Shirtless and only in sweatpants. Wow.

He looks at me with no emotion at all. Well I guess that asshole posted the picture already. "Hi" He says not even looking at me

"I'm assuming you have seen the picture?" I ask and he just walks away from the door and I go after him. I can't let this get worse.

"Toby at least let me explain this stupid situation" I say and he stops his tracks and sits on the couch in-front of the TV on the wall and I sit on the one across from him. I try and look for his eyes but I sigh in defeat and just explain.

"Well Connor, Riley and I decided to go on a late night Starbucks run and while Connor was getting our drinks Riley and I went to find a table and while waiting for Connor, Riley was telling me about the recording stuff you guys are doing soon an-" I say but Toby stops me

"Look it doesn't even matter. I believe you that it was fake and everything but you don't even like me anyways so why did you even bother coming here." He says with venom in his voice.

"I came here because I needed to make sure that you were ok! Is that a crime?!" I exclaim standing up and just getting ready to leave.

"Because you already basically told me that you don't even wanna go out with me anymore and you haven't talked to me ever since then so yeah." Toby says starting to yell too. 

I don't reply. I just give him a disgusted look and walk to the door but before I leave I turn back to him and say, "you shouldn't fucking assume things that you don't know."