Bored af

Taylor's POV:

2 weeks. 2 weeks without all my friends, my only sister and my boyfriend. Toby has been on tour for a week now and he was hella busy. I have hung out with Ros and all my other friends, but I miss all the guys. 

Especially Luke. We were besties and I text him a lot to see how everyone is. Apparently Vikki is secretly staying with them but Calum found out yesterday or something. I don't even anymore.

I was currently in my room just scrolling through Tumblr and eating some snacks. Those were my usual days now. I would barley go out cause a lot of my friends live closer to the school I used to go to and half of them are on vacation with their family, and where are my parents? Oh yeah! My mom said hi to me when I got home and then left for New Zealand and my dad is in Tokyo right now. I'm feeling the love.

Vikki has been texting me with updates on the baby and apparently she is going in to see the gender of the baby in about 4 months which is really exciting and great news because that is another reason I can use on my parents to go back and take care of Vikki, well if she tells them that she is pregnant.

As I was pondering these thoughts I see Toby's Skype profile calling me and I answer right away.

"Hey baaaabe." Toby says into the screen with a raspy voice. Hot damn is morning voice was so beautiful! He was on the tour bus in the back lounge with his head against the window as they drove along the highway.

Good thing he couldn't see any of my BYE posters cause they were all on my other walls.

"Hiiiiiiii." I say happily. We haven't Skyped since the day I landed in New York so it kinda has been a while.

"How are you? I'm sorry I haven't been able to talk. meet and greets have been getting longer and longer and its hard to say no to the fans considering they were the ones that got us where we were you know?" He says explaining sadly.

"Toby its ok. I understand that you are busy. I'm just happy that you are doing what you love ok?" I say trying to cheer him up.

"Your the best you know that?" He says smiling brightly.

"I know!" I say making a cupcake face.

"Aye don't flatter yourself!" He exclaims playfully.

"Hey your the one who said it first!" I say in defence.

"Is that Taylor!?" I hear Riley yelling from behind Toby.

"Maybe...I thought you and Connor were playing video games?" Toby asks

"Yeah but we got bored and heard you talking to yourself so I wanted to make sure that you weren't going crazy or anything." Riley says making me giggle.

"Taylor is is you!" Riley says siting next to Toby and squishing his face into the camera, which REALLY annoyed Toby but it was funny.

"Hi Riley!!!" I exclaim loudly.

"Heyyy how have you been?" He asks.

"I've been great! Where are you guys headed off to?" I ask changing the subject.

"We are about an hour away from Ohio." Riley says.

"Ohhh thats exciting! When will you guys be in New York?" I ask hoping they will be here soon.

"Ummm we actually aren't sure yet but when we find out we will get back to you ok?" Toby says hesitantly. Why was he being so weird?

"Oh ok." I say sadly. Just as Toby was about to speak a deep voice interrupts him.

"Alright boys were here. Time to get set up!" The voice says.

"Well thats my que. I'll try and talk to you in a couple days ok?" Toby says sadly but trying to stay positive.

"Ok. Have fun!" I say trying to be happy for him too.

"Byeee." He says smiling and ending the call.

I was so confused why he didn't know when he was coming to New York! Was he trying to avoid me? Does he not want me to come to there show? Is there something he is hiding from me?

As I ask myself all these questions I feel my wrists getting numb and I need my finger-nails picking at my skin and making a few scratches and dents. I always pick at my skin when I get extremely nervous or scared about something.

Why was I getting so nervous or scared though?