Changed

Vikki's POV:

when Taylor Connor and Toby walk out I'm pulled into Calum's chest my face was being squeezed against him. I hug him back even if I couldn't breathe "thank god" he murmurs and kisses my forehead hard.

I was shocked "are you sick?"

My throat was ruff from all the screaming I was doing when Liam came, but I'm surprised Calum even saved me I mean he hates me doesn't he? He smiles sadly "no I'm not sick Vikki, I'm so glad your okay."

He hugs me again even tighter if possible "I will never leave you..." He whispers. I don't think I was supposed to hear it so I ignore it and just continue with the embrace.

The door opens and Calum still doesn't let go. I see Luke Ashton and Michael with smirks on there faces "sir" the nurse says with an annoyed expression.

But Calum doesn't let go and holds tighter I felt like I was going to pass out again but who says to stop hugging hugs are the best.

"cal man let her go she is going blue" that made him pull away with panic "fuck was I suffocating you!" His voice goes high.

"sir please leave the room" he steps back hesitation in his steps but he walks out but not with out looking at me one more time. The door closes and the guys surround my bed with sad faces.

"ill kill that guy" Ashton says and clenches his fits"

"we all would if we could, you should have seen Taylor she was a reck crying and screaming she was so pissed" I tear up "omg poor Taylor"

they nod "yea." The door opens "you must leave now only one person can stay the night...and that one person isss" the blond bitchy nurse looks at a clipboard "Calum hood"

¥that night¥

I lie on my very uncomfortable bed and groan Calum was sleeping on a chair by the window even though I wanted to talk to him.

I try sleeping but I just couldn't, why would Calum volunteer to watch over me and not Taylor, I'm so confused. I ruffle my hair and rub my eyes from lack of sleep I hear Calum mumbling in his sleep but I couldn't make anything out.

But then three words caught my attention.

"I love you."