Stories or cuddles?

Vikki's POV:

I walk in and see Taylor and Toby basically fucking on the couch. "holy shit" I say loudly and Taylor falls to the ground.

"what the fuck Vikki!" I chuckle "Toby can I borrow my sister she can get you horny again later" they blush and i hold my laughter.

Taylor and I go somewhere to talk, "whats up Vikki?"

I sigh "I know your sad Taylor dont play this I'm fine look...dont play that card, I know that if you come back that you think that you would not have a place to stay but.."

" You can always move in with me and cal and the others....or you can get mom and dad to let you move in with tob" I say

she moves her hair out of her face "okay...but I want to know what happened between you and Ashton you went right when I was planing on talking to you." She sucks in a shaky breathe.

"he wishes the baby was his" I rush out and Taylors mouth drops open "thats why he was angry?!" She laughed loudly and I shut her mouth.

"tay dont laugh...and besides the more important thing is you were raping Toby on our COUCH gross man take it to a room at least and please wear a condom dont want baby Taylors and tobys running around anytime soon"

she whacks me across the head "go to calum asshole" she says with a playful tone and gets up leaving me to my thoughts.

I decide to listen to her and get up and walk down the hall to the basement in there house since thats cals room for some reason...i open the basement door and it was pitch black.

I was really creeped out but I went down the stairs anyways and followed the sound of music.

I finally found calum laying in his bed listening to some Metallica, I flick on the a small light and cal snaps his head in my direction. He smile and pats the spot beside him.

I quickly jump on the bed and hug him tightly. "I'm scared calum" I finally admit and I kiss his collar bone. He nods "I know" is all he says and we just lay with each other.

he runs his fingers through my hair and I sigh, I lift my head "Ashton says he wants the baby to be his..." I say softly and Calum tenses "what? Really?" I nod with hesitation.

he groans "well of course he does....well I should tell you something about that day when we all got drunk...something happened" a loud boom comes from up stairs and I shriek

"what the fuck was that? Lets go check it out" cal try's to pull me back to him but I'm already booking it up the stairs.

I open the basement door and open it to see a wardrobe on the ground broken

I gasp "what the fuck!" I panic was it a robbery?! Then a plate fly's past me and I turn to see Ashton breaking a bunch of shit.

"ASHTON WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I hear michael yell from behind me "that cost alot mate chill! Put down the plates! Some where my mums!" Michael begs and i was to shocked to say or do anything.

I hear someone running up the stairs "Ashton stop!" It was Calum.

"the baby could be yours too!" Calum yells and Ashton drops the plate and turns to us "what?!"