How Am I Here

Taylor's POV:

"So how are you here even though dad emailed me telling me that you aren't allowed to come back," Vikki asks me as she puts my stuff to the side and drags me to the living room to sit on the couch across from her.

"Wellll...." I start. How the hell am I going to tell her that I basically ran away?

"You ran away didn't you?!" She exclaims.

"Yeah I did. I knew dad would never let me, but mom said that I could and she said that she was going to talk to dad but as per usual work got in the way and I was stuck waiting for one of them not to be busy and as you know that is extremely rare. I yelled at them that they didn't give a shit about us, hopped into a taxi and bought a ticket on the way to the airport. They didn't run after me or anything. Just let me go.

"Oh god, I swear if you get me involved I'm going to kill you! But wait then why was I waiting so long for you at the airport?" She asks.

"Mom called me one the phone."

"And said..."

"She said that everything I said..was right. I was really surprised. She said that dad was beyond pissed off, but she couldn't control him from much longer because she had to get on a plane to continue her book tour, not surprising," I explain to Vikki and she is in shock by the end.

"She agreed. Wow, I'm surprised. They are usually both so stubborn and strict," she says confused. "Ok well, you can stay here. Since I'm moving out with Calum you can take my old room," she says going over to my suitcase and picking it up, but I grab it from her quickly.

"You are pregnant therefore you should be sitting on the couch not carrying my crap around!" I exclaim walking up to Vik's room and putting my bag near the closet door with the rest of my things. I walk back out to the kitchen and living room area.

"Hey, can I go over to Toby's?" I ask her sweetly.

She turns her head to me and smirks, "As long as you come back and I am still the only one pregnant then sure," she says winking at me.

"Don't worry! See you later!" I exclaim and close the door as I walk out.

---------------------------------

I finally arrive at the house that I use to be in all the time spending time with Toby before we even started dating. Before all my dreams came true and he was actually my boyfriend. 

I walk up the steps to the house and knock on the door 3 times and I wait anxiously to see Toby, Riley and Connor again.

I hear footsteps and someone finally opens the door and I see that it is Riley. Once he sees that it's me he runs out onto the porch and hugs me tightly.

"How the hell are you here?!" He exclaims loudly.

"I left early this morning and I just got here like an hour ago! I really missed you guys!" I say excitedly

"But sh I'm here to surprise Toby," I say quietly.

"Thank god you are here. Ever since you told him that it would take forever to convince your parents he has been pretty bummed about it. He is in his room just playing guitar," Riley explains as he lets me in.

"Ok Thank Ri!" I say quietly and walk up the stairs trying not to be too noisy.

Once I reach the end of the hall to Toby's room I decide to knock on the door so then he thinks I'm one of his brother's.

"Riley I told you I'm not hungry. Can you please leave me al-TAYLOR?!" Toby starts to rant as he stomps to the door but once he sees me the biggest smile is plastered on his face.

"Hi!" I exclaim and Toby hugs me tightly lifting me off the ground slightly and when he puts me down he moves his arms around my waist and kisses me hard. I never realized how much I have missed him until this very moment. Getting to kiss him, hug him, even look at him!

When he releases me we walk into his room and I sit beside him on his bed and he scoots closer to me which I know means that he wants me to lay down on his chest so he can play with my hair or fingers, which I find strange sometimes, but whatever floats his boat.

"I missed you so much babe," he mumbles softly.

"I missed you too! I was so bored and I didn't really have much to do," I say and twist so that I was looking up at him.

"How did you change your parent's minds so quickly anyways?" He asks me.

"I may or may not have just left..." I admit quietly.

"What?!"

"My mom knew I was leaving, but my dad didn't. He was the one keeping me away from my dreams and being here with Vikki, you, your brothers, Luke, Calum, Ashton, and Michael. I didn't want to be trapped in my house back in New York anymore Toby," I explain to him hoping he will understand.

"I know it sucks being there, but you really need to tell your dad what is going on. Have you called him?"

"I've tried, but he won't answer," I say sadly. I have messed up big time and I know my dad is never going to forgive me.

"How about we watch Once Upon A Time on Netflix and we can call him later?" Toby suggests.

"Ok," I reply sending him a small smiled and I continue to cuddle into his chest as he pulls the blankets over us.

Just like old times.