5SOS????

Vikki's POV:

OMG my mouth falls open as i see ashton irwin, luke hemmings, michael clifford and calum hood. i turn quickly hopefully they didnt see me stare at them like a weirdo. I can't believe it! 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER! I grab my hot chocolate from the counter when my name is called. As I walk back to my seat, someone bumps into me and knocks my hot chocolate ALL OVER ME!!! I squeal as the hot liquid seeps through my shirt.

"ma' am im truly sorry fuck..here let me help you" then i met his beautiful hazel/green eyes, when i realize it was ashton irwin i was shocked of course it had to be me out of every girl in this room. "no its okay sir im fine" i blsuh when i realized i said sir and i hear a chuckle leave his lips his lips turn up into a smile seeing my blush "no its okay at least let me get you another drink?" he questions i sigh in irration "fine but thats all" he nods and take smy hamd leading me to his table "stay here till i get back babe" he says and his thick australian accent buzzes in my head "alright thank you......"

"oh right im ashton by the way, whats your name love?" he asks curiously. "Vikki." i twirl my hair around my finger i bit my bottem lip trying to seduce him. his own bottom lip gets sucked into his mouth his teeth sink into the soft tissue. my gaze never leaves his lips and i now realize that ive been staring for awhile and he notices and i blush hard core "shit right lets get that drink of yours" and he walks away making sure to look back at me once or twice.

i cant believe this does he want me too? nah thats not possible he is a famous sexy beast! but i have to keep it cool so i dont go all fangirl and ruin everything im not suppose to know who he is anyways. i take a deep breath and look up to see calum, michael, and luke staring at me at the cash with weird looks on there faces. they walk over and slightly wave awkwardly "hi...who are you?" luke asks kind of rudely but i ignore his mood. "Im vikki..ashton was just getting me a drink, who are you guys?" they looked stunned probably because i "didnt" know who they were. "Im luke this is calum and michael" he points to them quickly. i nod "sweet" i reply as lukes mouth opens ashton shoves past them with my drink.

"Here you go..sorry if i took long" i shake my head and smile "its fine dont worry thank you for everything" i stand from the sit and he frowns "your leaving?" he asks sadly and pouts. i nod "yea-" then i see taylor walking in with three other guys.