What Choice Do I Have?

Vikki's POV:

Its been a few weeks and i was finally able to go home! I was so happy and tired and just horrible at the moment. Im still sorta ignoring Calum...yes he apologized but seriously? He got mad for something that i had no control over! So i think i have the right to be angry with him.

The sun felt nice on my skin as like walked me to his car. Like a gentlemen he opens my door and bows, i laugh and sit inside.

"Why thank you kind loser." I joke and he pouts closing the door and hopping in the other side starting up the car.

"When are you and calum going to be alright? He has been annoying these two weeks when u kept rejecting his calls and presence." I scuff

"when he starts growing a pair of balls! I did accept his apology before but i realize how low that was of him! Getting mad at me! For something i didn't plan!" I raise my hands in the air when yelling and luke laughs.

I put my hand on my belly and slowly draw patterns, i was so pleased with the small bump starting to form. I sigh happily

"Luke?" I tilt my head towards him, he hums and turns the music down. Sounding depressed i say "Do u think Calum will stay with me and the baby when is born?"

Luke nods quickly "no doubt about it! He loves u and that little monster growing in there! It doesn't matter if its Ashton's he will love it either way i just know it" he says confidently. I smile widely at him "you really think so?"

"Yes i do"

•••••••••••••••••••••

Few minutes later we pull up into our house and i got nervous all of a sudden.

"What do i say?" I squeak up and Luke pauses when he grabs the door handle. "Just go with it" and gets out and i breathe out slowly.

"Just go with it..." I repeat and snort what a loser.

I get out of the car and follow luke to the entrance, he opens the door and we both step in taking off our coats.

"WE'RE BACK SONS OF A BITCHES!" Luke screams causing me to jump and grab my chest and laugh. I hear a bunch of running and stumbling and Ashton and Calum shoving there way over to me.

"Vik...thank god" Calum grabs a hold of me when he gets close pulling me to his chest hard. I breathe his scent and it smelt like coffee and mint gum.

"Can we talk privately after vik" he whispers in my ear and i nod in his arms. "What choice do i have?" I joke and pull away still holding his smooth large hands.

We both smile at each other softly and i let go and walk over to mikey and ash.

"Hey there guys" i hug them both and hold on tightly doing so.
"Missed you guys at the hospital i was so bored."

Michael starts to talk about something but i ignore him and walk away. "Wow thanks for listening!" He calls an i wave at him.

I heard talking from the kitchen and it sounded like Luke and Calum. "Luke do i really have a choice here?!?! I have to stay with the baby after! I love her i cant just walk out!" He groans and i watch from the hall. He leans on the counter and Luke pats his back.

"I know your going to make the right decision cal, she loves you. But she loves that child just as much, you cant just ask her to put it up for adoption, if you ask her that your a dead and single man" cal stands straight up and looks at luke with wide eyes.

"Do u really think she would dump me luke.." And thats when i make myself known.

"I don't know why don't you just ask her" i say sassily and they both pale.

"Hi..." He says awkwardly and Luke walks out backwards into a different hall.

"Start speaking" i demand and he gulps loudly.