Sorry...

Vikki's POV:

the small pool party was over and Taylor was staying over at Toby's house.

I just cant believe Taylor will be leaving soon this sucks ass so of course I would let her stay at his house its not like there going to do anything....inappropriate. anyways they had plans for the following day.

it was lovely outside so I decided to walk home and feel the nice breeze on my bare skin. I put on my black skinny jeans and wrap my bench jacket tighter around once the wind blows harder upon me.

I had no idea that there was someone behind me.

I get grabbed from behind and scream they cover my mouth and lift me off the ground into someone's chest.

I get dropped and I hear laughing. I spin and glare at Calum "what the fuck Calum!" I hit his muscular arm and start walking again not waiting for him to catch up with me.

"oh come on victoria it was just a joke didn't know you would get your panties in a twist"

I was feed up with his moods towards me one day he is super nice then the other he is a such a jerk. I ignore his statements and turn the corner but I still hear him following

I stop walking and he hits into my back "Jesus warn me next time bab- victoria you cant just stop right in front of me like that!" He says irritation in his voice.

I turn making our faces centimeters away from each other.

"Calum I had enough of this! Your nice to me then not nice to me what's your deal why do you hate me! Give me a reason-" I snap at him.

then plump lips are against mine and my eyes go wide his lips move against mine but I still haven't kissed back i was to shocked.

He pulls away breathless I still wasn't breathing "sorry.." He turns and starts walking away. I start chasing after him when I catch up and spin him around and kiss him hard he grabs the back of my head bringing our lips closer.

"I'm sorry too." I say back to him and kiss him again.