Park Date Part 2

Vikki's POV:

as I open the basket a Frisbee hits the back of my head and i wack my face on the basket. I hear a fucking heads up from a guy and I was very pissed "LEARN TO THROW DIPSHIT!" I yell and then I feel something drip onto my hand 

"GREAT MY NOSE BLEEDING!" I shout annoyed at that stranger I turn to look at him and then I freeze realizing it was Liam. Liam runs over to me and I back away.

"wowowowow back the fuck up" Calum rushes to my side and I quickly stand to leave. 

"wait Vikki let me talk to you!, I'm sorry okay! I was a dick and hurt you but it wasn't my fault-" Calum laughs manically and I was slightly freaked out. "not YOUR fault oh my god did you hear that Vikki he says it wasn't his fault for abusing you."

 Liam throws a punch at Calum and he dodges his fist and tackles Liam to the ground and I shout for them to stop but they keep rolling around on the grass.

I finally get the guts to run over to them and try to pry them apart "ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU STOP IT!" they couldn't hear my shouts or they just chose to ignore me and fight.

"stay. Away. From. Vikki. You. Sick. Fuck" calum grunts as he punches Liam non stop.

I finally get a good grip on Calum and try to pull him off, his shirt starts to tear in my grip and thats when he pulls away with a bloody lip and a bloody eyebrow

Calum stands and I couldn't stand being near him.

I run across the street with Calum chasing after me. I hear a wack and bones crunching and spurts of liquid hitting the cement. I turn quickly and see Liam's blood and flesh flown apart and his guts all over the place.

I scream and turn I couldn't hold down the barf. I sit on my knees and my barf kept exploding out. Calum pulls his phone out and hurriedly calls the cops.

"Vikki oh my god...i..i fucked up" he joins me on the grass and cradles me while I cry. 

"I cant believe this Calum...his guts are...oh god" I throw up again and I felt my throat burning.

"I'm so sorry Vikki this is horrible." Calum hugs me from the side and I let him..all I felt was numb and weak and I just needed someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the police and ambulance arrive and we had to answer some questions about what happened, Calum did the talking as I just stood there realizing that my old love died in front of my eyes.

I couldn't believe it.