Fuck

Calum's POV:

Taylor rushes down the stairs as Vikki and me talk privately. She pulls vikki away from my grip.

"did you guys ever think! i fucking saw you guys doing the dirt! it was gross" she whines i blush and so does Vikki.

Thats embarrassing, Luke comes down the stairs and looks at us with a grin.

He winks at me and i scowl "don't say anything luke..." I mumble quietly once he stands beside.

"oh i missed you too cally!" he hugs me tightly and slaps my ass on purpose.

I watch as Vikki and Taylor mumble to each other. Taylor had a disgusted facial expression and Vikki was laughing to her self.

Taylor was supposed to leave tomorrow and I felt bad for that Toby kid, they started to date then the had to split.

I push my thoughts aside and nudge Luke "we should do something for Taylor and Vikki, they aren't going to see each other for a while and I feel like we should throw a party or something I feel bad." Luke nods

"yea that's a good idea."

Vikki's POV:

later that day:

I rush to the bathroom after I ate that tuna sandwich...I was so nauseous and i had weird dizzy spells. I throw up all the food into the toilet bowl I groan.

"fuck...." I clutch my stomach and gag.

a knock comes to my bathroom door and the door squeaks open, I turn and see Taylor she stares me at me with concern.

"bad tuna?" She laughs and sits beside me while I lean against the wall "no everyone else ate it...they would be sick too, I guess I just have a bug and that triggered it." I shrug

"what if your pregos" she jokes and my frown deepens. "wait...Taylor I cant have kids that impossible...so there isn't any point in checking" I bite my lip nervously.

Taylor shrugs "I dont know vik."

another knock comes to the door...fuck man its becoming a party in here the door opens and I was surprised to see Toby with his hands in his jeans pockets and he bites his lip shyly and stares at Taylor.

"hey Taylor.......vikki" he nods at me and smiles at Taylor warmly. I stand up after flushing the toliet "well I'm getting water.....bye" I chuckle when I close the bathroom door...they better not fuck.

I walk down the hall and step into the living room and see Luke, Ashton, Michael and tobys brothers.

I wave at them calum looks at me with furrowed eye brows "u look pale...." He says rather loudly and everyone looks at me and with the same expression.

I shrug then a sharp pain spikes through my body and everything was lights out.