To Many Problems

Vikki's POV:

I was panicking why would she do that to her self.....as calum lays her down on the bed I run down the hall to get her water.

I grab a cup but I start to cry and it drops at my feet shattering and stabbing my foot.

 I yelp and slide down the counter. I fight the pain and grab another cup watching out for more glass.

I fill the cup with water and limp back to her room. I walk in and see calum dabbing her arm with a wet white cloth.

Taylor was so pale and her eyes were closing and reopening slowly like she was falling asleep I rush to her pressing down on my foot and I cringe slightly.

 I lift her head up and press the rim to her lips but she just spits the drink out at me "I'm not thirsty" her throat was raspy and sounded rough.

Calum looks at me worriedly but I just shift from foot to foot. "Taylor...please just drink-"

"I said no" and I finally get ticked off and walk/limp out of her room annoyed. 

"ill be back tay" I hear Calum whisper and I hear footsteps coming down the hall to my room. 

I was fisting my hair "Calum not now..." I wipe at my nose.

 "Vikki" he says quietly and hugs me from behind "just go back to Taylor make sure she is okay..i'm going for a walk.."

Calum groans "do not make this about you! Your fucking sister is in the other room bleeding and you don't have the dignity to go in there and help her?!"

 His voice raises and I step away form him with trembling lips "I'm sorry..i just...cant see her like that please" Calum tsks and walks off with confident strides. I sob into my hands.

I sit on the floor crossing my legs and pouting...i'm such a coward backing away from my problems. I take a deep breathe and stand up and walk back to her room.

I sniffle and see Calum sitting on a chair in her room putting bandages on her arm. She breaths heavily as I walk in "Vikki I'm so sorry...i'm so sorry" she sobs and I walk over to the other side and sit down and grab her hand. "Taylor why?"

"because...Toby and I cant be together and I had to leave you...and I was going to be alone and I cant deal with that please don't be mad at me!!"

She begs and hugs me tightly from the side. I meet Calum's eyes but he turns his head and clenches his jaw.

I sigh "Taylor you should sleep you seem tired.." She nods and lays back down I pull the covers over her and kiss her forehead Calum gets up and walks out I follow after him quickly.

"cal wait" he stops and into his back . "what Victoria" his voice was deep and it actually scared me making me shiver.

"I'm sorry..i'm such a fucking asshole" he groans and turns around 

"your not an asshole Vikki..i'm sorry for what I said but you cant just think about your self she is your little sister" he reply's and pulls me into his chest and raps his arms around me.