Home Alone

Vikki's POV:

i sit quietly in the living room as we got home from dinner. Taylor left with Riley and Connor to go on a midnight Starbucks run. i feel hands on my shoulders

"you feel tense....let me help you" Calum whispers seductively into my ear.

"oh yeah i need a good rub." i smirk Calum sits beside me.

"come sit on my lap." i straddle him and he rubs my shoulders firmly. I moan from how good it felt

i press my breasts against his chest and he leans forward and presses his plump red lips against my collarbones.

i feel his bulge on my now soaked panties i rock down on him hard and he moans.

"fuck Vikki" he grunts and bucks his hips into mine i pull away and stand up slowly.

i grab the end of my shirt and pull it off, throwing it into his face. he throws it roughly on the floor.

"Don't tease me Vikki I'm so hard" i unzip my high waisted pants and let them slip down my legs.

Calum growls and grabs me by the back of my thighs and lies me under him and he ruts his hips into my mine.

i grab at his shirt "off."

He lifts slightly up and removes his shirt and whips it across the room. his lips press hard onto mine.

His tongue slipped past my parted lips and i groan and tug at his brown beautiful hair roughly.

"Vikki I'm going to fuck you on this couch so hard you wont be able to walk for a week." i get frustrated and push him off. 

"take your pants off already i need you!" i say with need and want

he stands with fast movements and with unsteady hands he unbuckles his belt and pulls it out of the loops on his jeans.

I go on my knees and help him out, i wanted his large cock so badly. we finally get his tight pants past his bulge and pull his boxers down and putting his tip in my mouth.

i kitten lick the tip and he hisses and grabs the back of my head pushing me further down his shaft.

making me deep throat him i gag but start to hollow my cheeks and letting him fuck my mouth.

he thrusts hard and fast but i pull off with a pop. saliva drools down my chin and he lifts my chin and i stare into his eyes.

"taylor will be back soon...we should take this to the shower" i nod and we head down the halls to the bathroom.