Caught....

Vikki's POV:

2 weeks since Taylor left...

The awkward thing is when I went to sleep....i had pants on...i wake up....no pants. I was slightly confused, I mean luke couldn't have taken my pants off right?

I kick the sheets off and I stop when I hear someone whispering out side the door.

"why the fuck did you not FUCKING tell me MY girlfriend was STAYING in YOUR room? Huh??" I hear a shove and I hold my breathe.

"she was upset with you calum...and you didn't even text her to see if she wanted to stay here! Did you really expect me to let her stay in a hotel?! Fuck you cal" Luke says harshly.

"thats funny the last time I checked I asked her out...sooooo that means that she could have stayed here...obviously your just thirsty and trying to steal her from me, and thats not going to happen...when she wakes up send her to me don't make me come back here" calum growls.

well at least I know who took my pants off. The door opens and slams shut making me jump in my skin.

"fuck Vikki...you scared me I thought you were sleeping" I shake my head. "I heard everything...luke I'm so sorry for getting you in trouble I'm such a bad friend..." I slouch and hang my head.

"calum said when he went to say bye to your sister a couple days ago she was really sad....he was pissed about you not being there." My head snaps up at him

"I was fucking busy!" I spit and grind my teeth.

I march past him and swing the door open and stomping down the stairs like a 5 year old.

calum stands at the end of the stairs with his arms crossed and a smirk laced on his beautiful face.

"well well well...look who it is! Haven't heard from you in awhile and it turned out....you where in the house the whole bloody time! Oh fantastic my own girlfriend hides from me" he says sarcastically.

I give him the finger and stop right in front of him. Our noses touched and I get closer to him "I was busy not hiding" I whisper.

his hands wrap around my waist pressing me against him "I'm sexual frustrated....its been a while since we fucked...and since you've been bad..i could teach you a few listens...." He threatens.

"lets go then." I snap and our lips roughly melt together.