Advice And Family Talk

Calum's POV:

Vikki was rushing about because Taylor is on her way. I don't know how taylor got her parents to agree to this but we will ask her about that later when she arrives.

Vik left to go get her a couple of minutes ago and i was left alone with my thoughts, like about our baby girl...what would we name her, but if its a boy what would we name him.

It was stressful.

Ashton was a big problem too, i don't know how far he will go. It scares me to think one of my best friends is acting this way towards me, what would it have been like if i kept on hating on Victoria?Would she be with ashton? Would she still be pregnant...

God i need to stop

A knock comes to my bedroom door and it creaks open revealing Luke. I smile softly at him and wave him inside, he seemed weary like i was going to snap any moment.

I had no hatred for ashton for some reason, if i was him i would be acting the same.

"Hey there cal. How're you feeling?" I shrug "eh I'm alright." He nods and raises an eyebrow

"Ashton is sorry you know, he had to many drinks.." I tsk and fall backwards onto the bed and spread my arms out.

"I don't care, all i care about is Vikki and that baby." He hums as if understanding

"Luke..do you think i should let ashton be in the babies life?" I ask curiously and i hear a thud. I look over at him and he was leaning on the wall in front of me.

"Thats something for you and vik to talk about"

"I know that but like do you think I'm acting maturely?" I ask wanting some advice.

"Yes, if i was in ur shoes i would think ur acting the way you should" he replies with no hesitation.

I sigh and close my eyes.

"Thanks"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vikki's POV:

When taylor said she was coming i was over joyed, confused also. It was weird how she told me over the phone she sounded really rushed.

Dad emailed me too, earlier in the morning he told me he made up his mind about taylor coming down here; it was a straight out no.

So how did she change there minds? dad is really stubborn and stern when he says no he says no.

I was very unsure about this, did she even talk to dad? Or mom for that matter!? I was a little ticked off with the little information taylor told me, but i couldn't wait to see my little sis.

Having her ripped away after i was found in that hotel. It saddened me, all I was left with was my own thoughts...images of cutting that mans- i shake the thought.

It was a life or death situation i did what i had too. I bounce on my feet as i wait at the airport.

I groan and look at my watch, a bunch of people were bumping and shoving into and i was starting to get annoyed. Taylor told me to leave at this time and she hasn't even showed up.

She better not have lied and not even show up.

And after many more minutes i see her with a suit case in hand walking towards me with a large smile on her face.

We both run to each other and hug.

"VIKKI" i tighten my embrace and let her go. "Taylor thank god! You made me wait an hour" i joke and nudge her. She shrugs

"Had problems to take care of, but its solved." I smile widely. "We have a lot to talk about when we get home."

"Oh yeah we do."