What About Me?

Taylor's POV:

We were in the middle of Big Hero 6 and Vikki, Ashton and Calum walk through the door. I quickly get up from my spot beside Toby and hug Vikki.

"Are you ok?" I ask looking at her

"Yeah but I have some special news...everyone come over here." She guides everyone to the living room and Connor pauses the movie.

"So...I didn't throw up because of the food I ate...I threw up because I'm pregnant." She says and I was shocked. Holy shit.

"Oh my god thats great girl." I say smiling at her and everyone else congratulates her.

"But thats not the only thing! I have also decided that I am going to move into this house with Calum because he is the father and I do need some help being taken care of." She explains and my heart sinks. I can take care of her! She doesn't need to move away! How the hell are my parents going to let me come back if I don't even have a place to live?!

——————————

I was in the basement with Toby and we were messing around on the guitars but I was still pretty sad about Vikki deciding this without talking to me first. I understand that she was excited and everything but we could've talked first or something.

I was going to talk to her but all the guys started drinking and decided on a mini party and just as I was about to talk to Vikki she went outside with Ashton. Fucking hell.

"What's on your mind?" Toby says putting his guitar down and I put mine down as well.

"The fact that Vikki is moving out and I'm abandon." I say flatly and I feel Toby's presence getting closer to me. He pulls me close and I lean my head on his shoulder and I curl my body put into the side of his body.

"Maybe you can move in here too?" Toby suggests

"Oh god no. That would be a nightmare. I don't wanna be stuck here while they are always drinking and going to parties and everything." I say sadly

"Don't worry we can work something out ok?" Toby says and I look up at him and smile and he peaks my lips quickly multiple times until I stop him and we start to move in sync slowly and Toby licks my bottom lip and bites it.

Holy shit he's is a sex god!

I feel his tongue swirling around my mouth and he pulls me onto his lap and I buckle my lips against his chest and he plays with the hem of my shirt.

Just as he was traveling his hands up my shirt we here a voice from the doorway. "Jesus Christ!" I fall off Toby's chest and fall onto the floor.

"Shit ow! Vikki what the fuck!" I say rubbing the back of my head and Toby helps me get up.

"Toby can I talk to Taylor quickly. Don't worry I'm sure she can get you horny again later tonight." She says chuckling slightly and his face and mine goes into a deep shade of red.

"I'll catch up with you later." I say whispering into his ear and I kiss his cheek and he smiles back at me and walks up the stairs.

"So what's up?" I ask as we both sit back down on the couch