leaving to his house....

Vikki's POV:

taylor walks over to me with a shocked face which was mixed with excitment. "OMG no way!! is that 5 seconds of summer! vikki you never told me you knew them! holy shit"  she leaves the other guys at the door. i look at ashton with a worried face like he knew that i know who he is. "WOW i never thought i would meet you ever!" she hugs the guys and they pull away with a smile "what your name?" they ask her sweetly "ITS taylor! and this is my sister vikki but clearly you know who she is" she glares at me hard "we always listen to you your amazing" she rambles on and on and i look away with a blush great ive been caught.

ashton smirks at me with a knowing look "ah i see you like us too? but i thought you had no idea who we were..funny" i blush harder as calum and michael smirk but luke stands threre confused not understanding. but he soon catches on "OHH right..." i ignore there stares and turn away from taylor and them "can we go now taylor and i see you stalked before you exit and actually found them" she gasps at me and gives me a hateful look. toby stares at taylor with a weird look and taylor blinks away tears 

"Thanks alot vik" and she shoves past me i look at her with a guilty expression she scuffs and walks out "Wait taylor!" and toby chases after her and i smile fondly at least she still gets the guy am i right? maybe she will thank me sometday. i look at ashton and then the others "sorry for that and everything hopefully i didnt embaress you to much" and i walk away with tears in my eyes people stare at me with such disgusted faces "vikki hold on...its okay and you cant walk with your shirt all dirty let me give you ride.." i sigh but stop walking "thank you that would be great" 

"guys you will have to walk home today" and he laughs and takes my arm and leads me out towards his car which of course was a black BMW. "maybe we can go to my house?' i hear the commandment in his voice and nod "alright" and i sit in the car having these butterflies in my gut and my head feels hot. i wonder what will happen later on. i hope taylor is all right.