Let's Figure This Out

Toby's POV:
I was so happy to have her back in my life. It goes to show that the saying it right, you never know how much you care about something until it's gone.

We were watching Netflix for a good 2 hours and I look down at Taylor as the episode was ending and I see that she has fallen asleep with her arms around my torso and her head nuzzled into my neck.

She looked adorable and I couldn't resist not taking a picture so I take my phone out and take a couple of pictures before slowly detaching myself so I could go downstairs.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw Riley sitting on the couch and I decide to join him.

"Hey," I say as I sit down.

"Hey, where's Taylor?" He asks me confused.

"She's upstairs sleeping," I reply.

"Hectic day?" He asks.

"Yeah. Her parents didn't know that she was going to leave. She just left because she was just so pissed off," I explain to him now realising how irritated I was with the situation.

"So what are you going to do about it?" He asks.

"Well she has a lot going on right now so I don't want to fight or anything with her but I do want to help her fix everything but then again I just got her back and I don't want to lose her again," I explain confused and sad as well.

"Just talk to her about it. Ask her to tell you everything that happened and I think at some point she will ask you to help her out because Vikki is busy with her own drama at the moment," Riley explains.

"Really what happened? Ashton and Calum fighting again?" I ask.

"Yup. I'm sure they will figure it out but knowing Taylor, she isn't going to help Vik for help considering all of the pressure she is under," he explains and everything he says is true.

"Ok, so when should I talk to her?" I ask. Riley pauses and looks behind me to smile and looks back at me.

"I think now is a good time," he says. I look at him confused but he nods his head behind me and I turn around to find Taylor smiling at me leaning against the wall.

"Well I'm gonna go grab some lunch even though it's like 2," Riley states putting on his shoes and closing the door behind him.

Taylor then comes to join me on the couch and I put my arm around her shoulder and she lays her head on mine.

"So, you wanna solve this?" I ask looking down at her.

"I really do," she replies smiling at me.

"Alright so start off telling me what happened this morning when you were talking to them," I say.

"Well it all started at around 8am this morning..." she starts.

----------------------------------------------

After she went through the whole thing until she came here there were a couple tears, but I think I had an idea of what we could do.

"So now what?" She asks me.

"Well I think that he should fly out here and we can all talk to your parents face to face, and when I say all of us I mean my brothers, Mike, Ash, Cal, and Luke. I think that even if they are here then they can talk to them about how they are going to keep you safe like your sister I mean they haven't even told the fans anything yet! I mean of course a lot of rumors have been going around, but because they are on break they don't have any interviews to confirm anything," I explain.

"Right. Well what about us? Are we going to say anything yet?" She saks getting off topic.

"Well I was going to do that with you before, but then your sister and Ashton got into a situation so I was going to wait till you asked about it which would be right now," I say.

"What about my plan? Do you think it's a good idea?" I ask her.

"Right well I have an idea! And yes that's a great plan, but I don't think he will be able to fly in, but I think we can skype him or something," she replies.

"Ok what's your idea for telling everyone and when should we skype your dad?" I ask her.

"Well a while ago I promised Riley that I would do a cover with you guys, you weren't there because it was when we were in that fight, and ever since everything happened we never got the chance to talk about it, but I think if we chose a song that represents our relationship so far and then we can talk a little at the end of the video that could work well? And for my dad we should talk to everyone and figure it out," She explains more in a questioning way.

"Ohhh how romantic and a very good idea," I reply smirking at her. "Ok how about you text Vikki that we are all going to meet at the 5sos house tomorrow to talk about it and hopefully skype him tomorrow afternoon ish," I explain.

"Yes I'm such a romantic, but wait why tomorrow?" She asks me.

"Because you are staying with me allllll day and plus we need to pick a song!" I explain kissing the top of her head.

"It's hard being irrisistable," she says sassily doing a cupcake face (a/n if you don't what that is...look it up idk?).

"Whatever lets look at some songs," I suggest getting up to grab my laptop and Taylor gets up with me jumping on my back surpring me.

"And why have we decided to jump on my back?" I ask her getting a better grip on her legs.

"Because I wanna wear your giant sweater that I have in my bag!" She exclaims.

"Wait you still have that sweater?" I ask her.

"Yeah you never asked for it back so I kept i and no im not planning on selling it on ebay anytime soon," she says giggling.