Homeless

Taylor's POV:

Calum was furious about the situation and I could tell but I don't understand why Vikki couldn't. He gave her a small smile and left the room and I decided to follow him out leaving everyone else pretty confused.

"Calum," I say and reach for his forearm. He stops and turns to me with tears streaming down his face.

"I'm not here to tell you that you are doing or acting in any way wrong. I understand how you're feeling. I thought that Toby was totally forgetting about me when he left for tour but really he was just overwhelmed with preforming and travelling and he was just really busy and I just couldn't understand that for a while, but it wasn't my fault cause I'm not use to dating guys in pretty famous bands. Vikki is overwhelmed with all of this and with your child dying but you need to be there for her and who knows maybe one day you guys could try again and have a child of your own," I say and Calum was giving me a look of guilt. He felt so guilty.

Before I could say anything else he bent down and gave me an extremely tight hug and kept on thanking me over and over again.

"Now go in there and give your girlfriend a big ass hug and make out with her face and if she says no tell her that I will be in there within 30 seconds," I say chuckling slightly trying to lighten the mood and Calum jogs back over to the room.

I decide to just relax in the waiting room for a bit and as I was walking over to my chair it hit me...where the hell am I going to live?! I mean Vikki is over 18 so she can take care of me but she is living with the boys, but I know my parents would never say yes to me living there too, and I know FOR SURE that my parents won't let me live with my boyfriend and his 2 brothers.

As I'm pondering this thought I feel my phone vibrating. I take it out and see that Toby is trying to Facetime me so I walk out of the waiting room into a quiet hallway to answer the call.

"Hey!" I say answering the call as I see Toby sitting in what looks like to be a hotel room.

"Hey! How's Vikki?"

"She's doing really well, but Calum's baby died and Ashton's is still alive so Calum is so pissed off and Ashton doesn't really know what to say. Overall everything is a mess" I explain sighing.

"It's gonna be alright. We were trying to get some time to come down there and visit them but our manager couldn't find the time for us," Toby explains.

"It's alright I'm sure all 3 of you can Skype them soon and I know that they will appreciate that just as much," I say smiling.

"I'll make sure to ask the guys. But what have you been up to?" He asks. I realize that I haven't been asked that very often ever since Vikki said she was going to University in L.A. No one has really cared what I have been up to.

I smile,"Well at the moment I am trying to figure out where I'm going to live in L.A. My parents said that I can move back but they don't know that Vikki is living with 5SOS now cause of the baby and once the baby is born she is going to go back to University, but I don't really have a plan." I explain annoyed.

"I thought you were only staying for the summer? Not that I want to get rid of you but, you know," Toby tries to explain.

"Yeah I am but I kinda wanna ask if I can do online schooling. My parents are always on trips anyways so it's not like they could ever see my report card or even tests or even see teachers during the year anyways. One time my teacher was so fed up with my mom cancelling on him that he said he would fail me if my mom didn't come to one meeting!" I exclaim.

"Were you doing bad in the class?"

"No I had the best mark in the class!" I almost yell earning me a glare from a nurse and Toby trying to contain his laughter.

"Oh hush you were going outside," I say walking out the doors, grabbing my headphones and sitting on a bench nearby.

"I think you and Vik should go talk to your parents about where you are going to live cause you need to figure that out before your parents are flying to Hong Kong or something," Toby says.

"Yeah I know...they are talking to the police right now and we are staying at a hotel overnight so I will at the hotel," I say agreeing with his statement.

"Well I have to go do warm-ups for our show but good luck with your parents and we will talk soon!" Toby exclaims.

"Thanks. Good luck with your show!" I reply and end the call.

Now what the hell am I going to say to my parents!?