Waiting For It's Arrival

Taylor's POV

We were in the waiting room and I couldn't stop moving there were so many things going on in my head, not all good though. 

I was sitting with Toby, Connor, Riley, and Michael while Luke was waiting at the front doors for Ashton. I don't really know all the details about what was going on, but apparently it was rocky. 

Oh yeah! We skyped my dad and he was a bit too pissed off to handle anything then so he just let it go and decided to go to Hawaii with my mom and we haven't heard from them since...I know really sad, but that's what they wanted.

"You should call your parents," Toby suggests lowly knowing it was a touchy topic.

"I know...but it's been a while you know?" I reply.

"Well, this is pretty urgent so I'm sure that they would understand," he says encouragingly.

"Ok, I'm gonna go outside. I'll be back in a second," I say getting up.

"Ok I'll be here," he says smiling up at me and squeezing my hand slightly.

Toby and I's relationship have been great. I go over to his place a lot and I get to watch them practice and as for the cover, we ended up singing History off One Direction's new album. We thought that it represented us well and it was in both of our vocal ranges which are good too.

The fans took it pretty well but obviously you are going to get the fans that fucking hate you because you have taken someone that they cherish and love to bits. I've been there so I know how they are feeling, but to keep things less chaotic, me Instagram is still private and I just deleted my twitter.

I get outside with my phone already pressed against my ear and it was ringing and as it ringed each time I got more and more nervous.

"Hello?" My dad answers.

"Hey, dad..." I mumble.

"Hello, Taylor. Why did you call," he says clearly annoyed. My dad was never one to forgive and forget. Well, this is off to a great start.

"Well your daughter is in labour right now so if you could mom put down your stupid phones and actually pay attention to at least one of us by coming down here and supporting her that would be great," I say annoyed and hang up the phone. This is what they do to me.

I walk back inside the hospital and take my seat beside Toby again and see that Ashton has joined us with his head down. I was going to say something, but I figured that I should leave him be.

-------3 hours later-------

It was around 8 o'clock and we had all just had a late dinner in the small cafeteria of the hospital and Vikki was still in labour according to the doctor's last update.

Ashton and Luke were very anxious and could hardly eat or even be away from the waiting room and so was I. She was giving birth to her still living baby and the one that was already dead which can't be easy at all, and I feel so horrible that she has to go through that and then face our parents. I don't even know if they are coming.

"It's getting late guys you should head home and we will call you if anything happens," Luke says looking at Toby, Connor, Riley, and I.

"I have to stay here I need to hear every update, Luke," I reply quickly. I can't leave her here! I have to be here the minute her new child is here.

"I will text you don't worry about it and if I fall asleep then Ash will text you and if he falls asleep then Mike will text you ok?" Luke says reassuring me.

"Please make sure that you do ok? I really want to know what my niece or nephew look like and how they are doing," I plead.

"Don't worry we will. You guys go get some rest," Luke says and we part ways nervous as to what will happen with Vik.