Last Option

Taylor's POV:

Well this is great. So Toby is still pissed and he made up some stupid assumptions and then I go home to find my sister basically fucking Calum all around our damn condo! I just want this stupid day to be over! I wanna go somewhere and just sleep in peace.

I make my way to the nearest park so that I can just have some time to myself but when I get there I see that there is a guy there and he looks around 18? I get off my penny and turn off my music and walk closer to the tall figure and then I realize that I have seen that head of blond hair before.

I sit beside Luke on the ground and nudge him slightly. He sits up and smiles down at me

"Hey Taylor. How come your out so late?" He asks curiously

"Well I could ask you the same but Calum and Vikki have decided to make babies all night soooo...yeah." I say awkwardly and Luke just stares at me with wide eyes

"Oh. I see. Did you catch them in the act?" Luke asks shuffling awkwardly

"Yup. It was fucking disgusting and I really wish I could un-see it." I say looking up at all the stars

"Well I'm about to head back to my place. You wanna stay the night?" Luke asks getting up and I follow his actions

"Yes please!" I exclaim happily. We start to walk back on the sidewalk and Luke and I walk in silence but it was comfortable

"So have you talked to Toby today? I saw those picture on Twitter." Luke says looking down at me. Why does he have to be so damn tall!

"Yeah I went to talk to him. but he got mad at me cause I came for no reason and yeah he was just so fucking pissed off and it is annoying the hell out of me." I say annoyed.

"Don't worry we can eat ice cream and talk about it. I hear ice cream can help with any problem." Luke says smirking and I just smile along with him. I'm so lucky to have him as one of my best friends.

-----------THE NEXT DAY-----------

Luke and I just talked the rest of the night but not for too long since I was pretty tired. We both fell asleep on separate couches in the living room but were awaken by Michael singing way too loud for a Monday morning. Yes I do leave tomorrow and I'm depressed. I'm leaving all the people that are my best friends and I didn't even get a chance to fix things with Toby and I don't even know if I'm coming back or not.

Currently I was in this small recording room inside the 5SOS house and Luke and I were playing around with the guitars and playing songs together just to pass the time by until Vikki came by with Calum.

"You know what we should record a duet together! I can grab my camera and we can put it on the hemmo1996 channel." Luke says excitedly

"Uh....Sure?" I say not being able to say not to his adorable face. Even for an 18 year old he can still look like a cute little puppy.

"Alright I'm gonna brain storm songs and then we can record at around 1?" Luke suggests as he pulls out his phone.

"Yeah that sounds good." I say agreeing with him. I was kinda scared because of this whole twitter thing and I didn't want people to start thinking that Luke and I are dating because that is quite the age gap and also he is pretty famous so I don't want stupid gossip shows to say crap either.

I get pulled out of my thoughts when I hear Vikki and Calum's voices downstairs talking to Michael and I rush down swiftly for some answers. Vikki really owes for burning my eyes last night.