Its All My Fault!

Vikki's POV:

Maybe i shouldn't have let her come, now were both in trouble and she is forced to go home just to be home alone again this is so shit...maybe i could have went to a school back home where i wouldn't have to leave her my best friend my twin. i finish making the food for us and feel my phone buzz.

i groan and sigh pulling my phone out. i look and see that it was from calum and i quickly put my phone down. After going grocery shopping with him something really weird happened between us and we kinda um..made out and gave each other.....stuff that i will not mention. Sooo I've been ignoring him all day it was just awkward as fuck and im stuck.

i suck it up and lift the phone to see what he said. 

Calum: hey vik! i wanted to know if you wanted to come over tonight we never got to finish what we started since Taylor came home xxxxx call me ;)

my eyes go wide. oh god. 

Me: ugh hi sorry i cant I'm having a sisters night with Taylor maybe tomorrow xx

god why did i send x's I'm so stupid!! I'm going to ruin everything and he is going to hate me again. i call Taylor downstairs and we start to eat it was silent and she was still sniffling from earlier i sit beside her. 

"Taylor...maybe you should just go back...i mean all your friends are there and mom and dad came home just for you, they never do that unless its important or they miss you maybe its for the better." i rush out and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"what you dont want me here too?? it was your fuckig idea vikki are you fucking kidding rignt now! you probably just want to fuck calum and screw around and dont want me around cause ill ruin everything! this is so fucking stupid i hate you too." she gets up and stomps down the hall.

my eyes and mouth were wide open and i felt really guilty, i had to fix this god she probably really hates me now. i guess thats what i get for being an idiot and opening my mouth