Im So Sorry

Taylor's POV:

Stuck in the bathroom. With Toby. Thanks Vikki fucking love you so much. I pull the toilet seat down and sit on the top and pull my knees into my chest and I feel Toby jiggle the knob.

"Vikki where the hell did you go!?" Toby yells hoping someone will hear us.

"Hellooooo!" Riley says cheerfully through the door.

"Riley? why did Vikki lock the door? I need to go to the bathroom!" Toby says annoyed.

"Dude your in the bathroom. And Vikki...collapsed and Calum is taking care of it but he told me to stand out here and tell you guys that you need to talk things out." Riley says

"What! I need to go see my sister!" I exclaim and Toby looks back at me but I don't meet his gaze. I continue to look at the tiled floor.

"Well then let Toby piss and you can turn away and then you guys need to talk things out!" Riley exclaims slightly annoyed.

"No way. Riley get me out of here!" I yell up at the celling.

"Tay...you leave tomorrow and I know how much you really like my brother...he really likes you too and you guys need to end this stupid fight and go out already!" Connor says convincingly. I didn't even know he was there.

"Fine. We will talk. But you guys all need to leave." I say sighing and my face getting warm from what Connor said. Toby can't still love me considering what I did to him.

"Can I um..." He says looking down at me awkwardly

"Oh yeah sure...just tell me when to look." I say and walk close to the door and feel around my pockets for headphones so I can block out the sound of him pissing cause its nasty and I don't wanna hear it.

After a few seconds I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see Toby staring at me smiling slightly.

"I thought you were mad at me cause the picture n shit. How come you're so smiley?" I ask softly looking away.

"Cause I was a dick. I shouldn't have brought up the decisions that you made cause that was your personal decision and I guess deep inside I thought the pictures weren't fake but after talking to Riley and Connor after you left I felt so stupid and guilty and I'm really sorry." Toby says stepping closer to me and looking into my eyes waiting for me to answer nervously.

"I'm so stupid. I'm the one that caused all this Toby! I'm the one that told you that we shouldn't date and that was the worst decision that I have ever made." I explain to him.

"Why did you say we shouldn't date anyways...." He asks quietly afraid that I would get mad but I'm not.

"It's just....I didn't know if I was ever going to be able to come back and I don't want to leave you here hurt and I don't want to be hurt either Tobs...I really do like you and I have missed you so much but I-I" I say and feel tears falling down my face and I feel Toby's soft lips pressed against mine. I was taken aback but smiled as I kissed him back because I missed his touch so much.

I pull away from him and he pulls me into a tight hug. "Taylor, I will do everything I can to make sure that you come back here ok?" He explains and pulls me away and starts to wipe away my tears with a kleenex nearby on the counter. God, he was so sweet how could I have been so stupid before!

"And Vikki told me what happened the day of our fight...you shouldn't have to do that and it made me feel so terrible about myself Tay." Toby says holding my hands.

"I know. I'm sorry I did that. I was just so pissed off about leaving and everything was just killing me inside and my mind took over my actions. I know it doesn't make sense but...yeah." I say looking down

"Hey, it's all ok now right?" He asks tilting my chin up with his index finger.

"Yeah." I say smiling and wrap my arms around his neck and I pull him in for another passionate kiss and as he was licking my lips hoping to deepen the kiss the door slams open and Riley, Connor, Michael and Luke are smirking at us.

"Where's Vikki?!" I say frantically realizing that my sister is in the hospital.

"Taylor calm down she when with Calum and Ashton to the hospital. She fainted onto the carpeted floor. She should be back in a few hours. Let's watch some movies while the time passes ok?" Luke asks

"...ok?" I agree quietly and I feel a large warm hand grab mine and I smile immediately looking up at Toby.