Park Date Part 1

Vikki's POV:

Taylor and I fell asleep on the couch watching a bunch of movies, I wake up and look at the clock and see that its 3:00 in the AFTERNOON and turn and see that Taylor was gone and I panic "TAYLOR!!" I was pretty upset she didn't even tell me where she was going and she never woke me up!

I quickly get up and run down the hall and of course trip on the way up "shit,shit,shit!" I was supposed to hang out with Calum today at his house and I'm so late! I was suppose to be there at 2:00 and its now 3:10.

I get to the bathroom and strip my clothing and get in the shower I scrub my hair and my body and stop the water.

I take my pink towel and go onto my bedroom. I put on a pink dress that flares out at the bottom and leave my hair wet and run down the stairs and grab my black toms. I grab my car keys and speed walk down the street.

I search for my phone and cuss when I realize that my phone wasn't with me. I groan and pull at my wet hair "Jesus Christ"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally arrive at his house and jog to his front door, I ring the door bell. The door opens and Calum stares at me with anger "wow right on time!" He says sarcastically and walks away from the door I sigh and walk in after him.

"I slept in and I left my phone on my bed! Not my fault...come on" he leans on his kitchen table "alright...sorry for over reacting I just thought you stood me up or something" he chuckles sadly.

"I would never do that I'm not that person" I admit and he smiles "good enough lets go...we will be late for what I planned"

And we were out the door. We get onto his motorcycle and drive down the street I hold tightly onto him scared I might let go and slip away. I feel the vibrations of him laughing at me but I just hold tighter I mean this was the first time of me being on one of these cant blame me!, its my mothers fault anyways.

We stop when there's a red light and it starts to lean and I squeak but Calum picks his foot down and laughs with his head thrown back "calm down Vikki I wont let us fall!" I squeeze against him and my face was smashed up on his shoulder blades.

The light changes and we skid and we speed down the road, he pulls into a parking lot for some park and I hop off with Calum's help and I look around it was empty only a couple of kids playing on the swings.

I feel his hand in the middle of my back and he leads me to a picnic table with a basket and flowers . I was shocked this was really romantic I didnt expect that at all from someone who hated me not to long ago. I sit down and smile up at Calum "when did you do this?" I ask curiously.

"well when you were late I decided to do something here at the park, I knew you would show up sometime." He says as he sits down "it wasn't all me. Ashton and Michael helped out too" I nod and bite my lip.

He opens the basket.