Close your eyes

Michael's POV:

I hit at the door...this was all my fault I shouldn't have did this to them my own family.

I didnt have a choice they would have killed them if I didnt! I was angry and drunk with a knife at my throat I couldn't say no to these people.

so I gave them myself for this stupid shit...but they followed me and saw Vikki and Ashton they weren't suppose to be here.

They said just me that they wouldn't hurt anyone else!

but its to late.

Ashton's POV:

It was dark and eerie in my small cramped room. I only saw shapes in the dark place.

My bed was so hard and the chuffs were digging into my flesh were I tore the skin. I felt the dried blood and it was nasty more blood would trickle down.

I hear heavy footsteps down the hall coming in my direction. I hold my breath and exhale when he passes.

"number 37 is ready she is sedated....not feeling down below what so ever poor women lost her unborn child too" the man snorts outside my door.

my eyes widen...vikki....they better not be talking about her ill kill them. That baby could have been mine.

I shake the jealous thoughts away.

....the only way out is to break my thumbs.....

I have to get out of here for Vikki and that fucking kid.

i hold my breath and tug my wrists again feeling my thumbs being pushed forward slightly making me wince and I bite down on my lip....and SNAP.

Vikki's POV:

I jump when I hear a cry...then nothing. It was strange at first wtf just happened I breath heavily, just close your eyes Vikki dont worry.

But I had a feeling it was Ashton in pain.

I hear shouting "HURRY get this place on lock down a prisoner escaped! Quickly!" Every person here was screaming.

my door opens and I see a man with a black coat "your lucky I was just about to shag you but right now I need to bring you to a safe place."

He pulls a set of keys out and an idea pops in my head.

he speed walks to the side of the bed and grips my fragile hands and unclasps the chuffs I bring the sore skin to my chest and rub them.

I glowered at him but the drug makes me fall to his chest and I gasp and push away and stumble backwards he grabs my wrist.

"no time for this love lets get a move on now..." Then power shuts off and I hear sirens. My heart leaps with joy and my face was probably priceless I was so happy luckily I didnt get raped.

but the idea of a dead baby lying inside me.

my poor child.

then the man pushes me to the ground while a pot falls down with me shattering at my side the man spins me on my stomach "stay the fuck down wench, no sudden movements or ill slit your throat right here!" He growled in my ear.

he goes to the door and opens it a crack...while I snatch a piece of glass in my bare hand feeling the prick of it stabbing me. But it was bearable.

the next thing I know he was under me while I stabbed at his jugular....blood spraying all over my face like spray paint.